Chapter 11

On the next day at the Fairy Tail guild.....

"Hey Grey, I have noticed yesterday when you were talking to Lucy you were blushing at her. Do you have a crush on her or something?" Wendy asked.

Grey was blush a little at Wendy when she asked.

"Wendy, let's talk about privately please. I don't want anyone else to know about this." Grey said.

"Ok Grey." Wendy said.

Grey and Wendy went somewhere else so that they could talk about privately.

"So do you?" Wendy asked.

"I do Wendy. Please don't tell anyone." Grey said.

"Ok Grey. I promise that I won't tell." Wendy said.

"Thank you Wendy, your the best." Grey said.

So they went back over to Erza and the others.

"Is everything alright you two?" Erza asked.

"We are fine." Grey said.

"We are totally fine." Wendy said.

Back to Sabertooth....

"Good job y'all." Sting said cheerfully.

Everyone was excited that they won the GMGs because they had Lucy.

"Hey Lucy, are you okay?" Yukino asked.

"I am okay Yukino." Lucy said nervously.

"Are you sure?" Yukino asked.

"No, I am not okay. Can I talk to you privately Yukino." Lucy asked.

"Sure thing Lucy." Yukino said.

Both Lucy and Yukino find a place to talk while the rest of the guild have fun with the party.

"I think I should go back to Fairy Tail. I don't know why but I feel like it got to do with Grey because I think he has feelings for me." Lucy said.

"Are you sure about that Lucy? I mean you have been here for almost a year?" Yukino said.

"I know but I think that everyone make mistakes and especially Natsu, he probably would forgive me for what happen." Lucy said.

"Ok Lucy. It is your choice. But when are you going to tell the whole guild?" Yukino asked.

"Tomorrow I will tell them." Lucy said.

"Okay." Yukino said.

Both Lucy and Yukino went back to the others and catch up with them.

Next day.....

Lucy tried to find Sting, Rouge, and Minerva so that they can hear the news before they find out.

"Hey guys I need to tell you something." Lucy said with Yukino beside her.

"What's up Lucy?" Rouge asked.

"I am sorry to tell you but I am leaving the guild. I am happy that we get to guild mates but I just want to go back to Fairy Tail." Lucy said.

"Are you sure about that Lucy?" Minerva asked.

"I am." Lucy said.

"Then let's go to the master." Sting said.

They all went to master and Lucy stepped forward to ask him.

"Master, I know this is all sudden but I want to leave the guild." Lucy said.

"If that is what you want, I can't stop you." Master said.

"Thank you Master." Lucy said.

So the master of Sabertooth removed the guild mark and Lucy said her goodbyes before going.

"Before you go Lucy, here. Your cat. After all, we dragon slayers should have a cat." Sting said.

"Thank you Sting." Lucy said.

"What are you gonna name your cat Lucy?" Yukino asked.

"Luna is the name." Lucy said.

"That is a nice name Lucy." Minerva said.

"I guess this is our time to say goodbye Lucy. Make sure to keep your cat safe too." Rouge said.

"Yea you guys. Thank you all." Lucy said.

Luna started fly in the air and followed Lucy to go back to the Fairy Tail guild.

That is it for now hope you guys like it so far.