Chapter 4

After a few months when Lucy left Fairy Tail......

"I miss Lucy." Wendy said while she was sad.

"Same thing Wendy." Erza said.

"Yea, me too." Gray said.

"I have an announcement for all of you guys." Master said.

Everyone was paying attention to Master Makarov.

"There is going to be a Grand Magic Games that is happening in a few weeks and I want you to train hard to become number one this year. But before you begin your training, I am going to choose five people that are going to be in the team for GMG." Master said.

"Who is it?" Jet asked.

"They are....... Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Laxus." Master said.

"Woohoo." Natsu said.

"Good job Natsu." Happy said.

"Let's start training you guys." Erza said.

The team started to train before the GMG.

Back to Lucy......

I think that I should join Sabertooth. Then, Lucy head to Sabertooth' guild hall to ask if she could join.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Lucy asked.

"Hey Lu." Yukino said.

"Hey Yukino. I was wondering if I could join Sabertooth." Lucy said.

"Why Lu? Did something happened not Fairy Tail?" Yukino asked.

"I need a break from Fairy Tail and I was kicked out of team Natsu." Lucy said.

"Oh ok. You have to talk to our master Jiemma." Yukino said.

"Ok Yukino. Thanks." Lucy said.

"No problem." Yukino said.

Yukino left to find Sting and Rouge to talk about Lucy and why she was in their guild.

"You must be Lucy Heartfilia, am I right?" The guild master of the Sabertooth asked.

"Yes I am. And you are the guild master around here, am I incorrect?" Lucy asked.

"I am the guild master. Why did you come here to Sabertooth Lucy?" Jiemma asked.

"It was because I left Fairy Tail cause some people in that guild called me weak and I need to prove them wrong that I am not weak and I want to become stronger like you guys." Lucy said.

"Okay then, want to join in the guild Lucy?" Jiemma asked.

"Yes, yes I do." Lucy said.

"Yukino, can you come over here with the guild mark stamp and the colors so that Lucy could choose?" Jiemma asked.

"Ok. Coming!" Yukino was running over to where they were at after she talked to Sting and Rouge.

"Where do you want your symbol to be and what color?" Jiemma asked.

"On my chest and light blue please." Lucy said.

"Ok here we go." Jiemma said.

Jiemma put the Sabertooth guild mark on her chest. After that, Lucy hangout with Yukino, Sting, and Rouge.

Sorry for not posting the next chapter you guys. It has been awhile since I did so yea. That is it for now and I promise you that I will make more chapters sooner or later.