Zaza-Chan The Retarded Cow.

A/N: hi readers yeah I died for a bit but now I'm alive I have a question for all of you should Kakashi be the love interest in here? Or should Kakashi be a father figure to her?And I know the picture is irrelevant but I had to I laughed so hard at that frame in the anime.And the video is the song that I absolutely love and I was listening to as I wrote this part and I also fell like this would be her theme song so please listen to it! OKAY well on with the story!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

READER'S POINT OF VIEW

We all made it to the boat in one piece this time and Kakashi seated me next to him in between the drunkard ... just great.

As I sat there I watched Naruto spazz around making the boat sway more than its suppose to, while Sasuke was glaring at me, and Sakura was starring at the angry duckling. Kakashi was now starting to ask more info about what  were dealing with. Everyone seemed to be listening except for me. I decided to listen when Tazuna started guilt tripping us. I stared at the 'sad' old man then one by one my other teammates started falling for his crap. I stared at them in disbelief.

"Wow... you fell for that....but ehh I guess I'll help out since it does cost my team's lives." I said in happy fake tone with a 'nice' smile.

My team just stared at me because of the comment I made.

"Heh heh well I think (your name) Is fine now..." Naruto nervously said and the others silently agreed.

After explaining the mission and that the whole mission was about Gato, a short, fat guy that only cared about money.

"HOLY!-" Was all Naruto could yell out before being smacked in the head by the one and only Kakashi.

"Be quiet, the enemy ninja could locate us if were loud!" Scolded the Person rowing the boat .

After A long and awkward silence we finally made it to shore.

"Thanks again." Tazuna thanked the rower who was his friend I guess.

"No problem your lucky I even did this for you." The man said then he turned on the motor and left....wouldn't that still draw attention...sigh

"Well my house is up ahead...and you better get me there in one piece!" Commanded Tazuna.

"Then don't rely on Kakashi he went into pieces himself earlier." I commented still snickering at the thought.

Tazuna then paled at the thought of him dying and me just laughing my ass off.

Kakashi then smacked the back of my head causing me to fall flat on my face.

I then growled " Hey jackass I'M STILL INJURED!" glaring in Kakashi's general direction.

"well if your well enough to insult people your well enough to be smacked to the ground." He stated with his eyes closed as he started walking.

I quickly got up and walked behind him muttering profanties at him. While I was still pissed off Naruto was trying to show off by pretending someone was tracking.

"There! .... No there!" He called out throwing a kunai into a branch and another into bush....and when it hit the bush you could hear a high squeal of an animal.

"NARUTO!" Yelled Sakura in anger.

Naruto then started freaking out, running over to the already scared white bunny and now suffocating it while saying sorry. Wait the bunny is white. Suddenly I sensed a chakra signature coming from above us and something fast coming behind us.