Tazuna The Bridge Builder Builds Rainbows and Unicorns

READER POV

"OWWW STAHP IT THAT HURTSSS,STAHP IT......CAT I SAID STAHPPPPPPPP!" I screamed at the cat that was trying to claw my eye out while murdering my teammates ears.

"(YOUR NAME)! STOP SCREAMING WITH THE MICROPHONE ON." Screamed Kakashi....with the microphone on.

"Hypocrite you just yelled into the MICROPHONE SO YOU STAHP IT!" I Yelled the last five words at him making him face palm.

'yes I win...' I thought to myself.

After giving back the brown cat that goes by Tora I laughed when the cat got squished by it's owner....wait does this mean I'm a sadistic

"hey hey Kaka-baka do you think I'm sadistic?" I asked the silver-haired man.

"...."  

"...."

"...."

"...."

"...No comment...." he finally says...

"Okay then......I'll take that as a yes." I mumbled.

We walked up to the Hokage as he started listing the different D-ranked missions we could do.

"NO NO NO NOOO!" yelled the blonde

"NO MORE DUMB BABY MISSIONS I WANT A REAL MISSION!" the same blond continued

"NARUTO YOU JUST BECAME A NINJA AND YOU ARE A GENIN THESE ARE THE MISSIONS THAT YOU DO!" Yelled a Chunin dolphin...

The Hokage started explaining how the rank system worked while Naruto chatted about ramen with Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura listening while I just stared blankly at the wall behind the Hokage completely ignoring him.

"LISTEN," yelled Hokage "YOU SHOULD LISTEN MORE LIKE (YOUR LAST NAME)!" 

The rest of my teammates sneered at me while Kaka-baka rubbed the back of his neck and apologized.

"I'm not a that little kid who did pranks anymore I'm a ninja now give us a real mission." whined the Naruto.

"Well since Naruto isn't a brat but a former brat I guess I will give you a C-ranked mission." said a smirking Hokage.

"R-REALLY!?" Yelled Naruto in excitment while I had a blank look on my face.

"But Hokage-" said Iruka dolphin.

"You'll be escorting someone to their homeland." Hokage mentioned.

"Who is it, who is it, is it a feudal lord, a princess?" questioned the yellow blob.

"You can let him in now." Hokage called out.

My whole team turned around to see who would enter the room then we saw a drunken old man he had a towel around his neck some kind of rope head-band around his fore-head, tan pants and some kind of belt or something he had on glasses and in his hand was a bottle of sake.

"What!? a bunch of snot nosed brats." The unknown drunk man glared at us.

"Are you even sure the shorty with the stupid look on his face is even a ninja?"

"HAHA who's the shorty with a stupid look." laughed Naruto

We all lined up Me being the tallest, then Sasuke, Sakura, and then there was Naruto the shortest person here...While we looked at each other's height Sasuke glared at me wondering how I was 7  inches taller than him and probably be taller than him all his life.

(A/N: okay if you are a shorty in real life well guess what now your gonna be my height 5'6 WOOT now your  taller than average~) 

Naruto then noticed that he was the shortest one...