Lucifer pursed his lips, "You're not planning to do anything against Rori, are you?" He asked cautiously, making her stop to look at him.

"I will never let any harm befall her and you know it!" She vexed with stern eyes, "I know you are in love with her, and I might be all for killing Raziel but I will never, harm Isabelle."

Lucifer furrowed his brows, unaffected by her furious tone, "Then why do you keep handing out volcanic ash to random witches knowing that it is her weakness?" He deadpanned making her glare harden towards him.

"I will not explain myself to you." Saying this, she started to walk away but he stopped her by gripping her wrist.

"What is it, mother?" He questioned. She gave him a cold stare whilst jerking her hand out of his grip before she looked away in angst and sighed.

"I want her to come to our realm. It has been ages since I saw her and I just want her to finally see her father for what he really is. When he sent her to the realm of mortals, I knew that volcanic ash in the hands of powerful witches was the only way to bring her back."

Her answer amazed him as much as it unsettled his thoughts, "Even if you do manage to bring her here, against her own will, she will never forgive you. You know how deep her hatred can run."

Lilith let a sad smile slip on her face, "Yes, I experienced that four-thousand-years ago when she had approached me to lock Inadu away." 

"She hated you for what happened with Caige," Lucifer muttered with a frown making her shake her head. A tinge of guilt crossed his eyes before it was gone.

"No, not for that." He looked confused as he gestured for her to elaborate, "She hated me for leaving her all alone with Raziel."

"But she has always loved him." He muttered furrowing his brows.

She rolled her eyes, "She always will, as well. She hated me for leaving her at a time when Raziel was bound to be unstable. And then Magnus and Alexander followed us here; she hated me more."

She shook her head as Lucifer saw a flicker of pain on her face for the first time in centuries. However, within moments, that emotion left her features and her cold facade was once again in place.

"If you miss her so much then perhaps bringing her here by force and letting others exploit her weakness is not the best idea." He suggested cautiously.

He regretted his words as soon as they left his mouth because now Lilith was looking at him with a heated glare, "I have done endless deeds to lose her trust in me. It will take me thousands of years to gain that again and even then I would not succeed. This is the only way I know that would bring her back to me. Even if, she hates me more."

Lucifer watched with a frown as she walked away in anger, "What about her Parabatai? When can we kill him?" He called out.

Lilith stopped in her tracks and turned around before sending a gust of her magic towards him in anger that knocked his body onto a boulder, "You will be killing her if you kill her Parabatai. Keep that in mind for the next time your jealous fantasies put a damper on my plans." She snarled before walking away inside the palace.

Lucifer watched her retreating figure with slight tears in his eyes; even after the thousands of years he had spent loving Isabelle, he knew she could never be his.