d: I'm going to tell you one more time to strip rn because I am putting a kid inside of you tonight because you love to act up. and you thought you was slick by ignoring me and flirting with vallyk. your back, and your legs finna hurt tonight. strip and all fours.

you nod.

d: oh and next time you wanna hide something make sure you be more quiet about it.

you nod and start to take off your clothes. as you were taking off you jeans, Derek slaps your ass, and you look at him smirking and you just roll your eyes.

d: keep acting up.

you take off the rest of my clothes and got into position and put your arms behind your back.

d: look at my mamas getting ready to be dicked downed.. yasss bitchhhh he said in his girly voice.

he slapped you ass a few times and put the handcuffs on me.

derek dims the lights and plays his sexual playlist. and he puts the blindfold on me

.now playing Best You Had by Don Toliver.

he gets on the bed, and kisses me down my back..

🦋🦋🦋🦋

y: Derek before you start can I get a kiss please...

d: of course mamas.

he turns you over and take the blindfold off and kisses you on your lips and you kiss back. he then to your neck. and he kisses all down you body.

y: can we just cuddle and kiss baby...

d: after I put the baby in you mamas...

y: okay baby....

he turned you back over on your knees and you arched your back. He put the blindfold back on your eyes and sprayed whip cream down your back. he licked it sending shivers down your spine. you takes his finger and rubs your heat very slowly.

this caused you to lightly moan and he smirks. Derek then rubs his dicc against your folds causing you to jump and tremble.

d: mamas..

y: yes derek....

*smack*

d: that's not my name mamas..

y: sorry daddy...

d: are you ready for this baby mamas.

y: mhmm... can you fuck me derek pleaseee..

d: ofc mamas, but who am I?

y: daddy derek...

Derek chuckled and he slide in you making you moan loudly. he started going at a fast pace and pushing your arch deeper. you were moaning loudly knowing that everyone in the house could hear you.

d: shhhh mamas you gotta be quiet...

y: OMGGGGG

you use your hands to push him back even though you already knew the outcome.

d: mamas..... what did I say about that hand?

he's going even dEePeR and fAsTeR

y: n-n-not too omgggg dadddyyy mhmmm

d: then why are you doing it?

y: be-be-because your too biggg uhhhh

you say quietly from embarrassment

d: say it louder don't be embarrassed mamas

y: because i can't take it daddy! omggg...

d: good girl

you start to feel that familiar knot forming in your stomach and you already knew the answer but you still tried. you clenched around him and he immediately said " no."

y: pleaseeeeee... mhmmmm

d: hold it....

y: i cantttt daddy...

d: hold.

y: i'm sorry i cant..

you released on him. with high pitch screams and moans that filled the room. he flipped you over agressively. you felt the the whip cream being sprayed on your stomach in a shape of a " D".

derek sucked and licked the cream off you stomach with hickeys left and formed in the shape. he sprayed some on your heat.

d: should i eat you out after was you just did mamas.

you were shivering from the coldness of the whip cream that was now starting to drip into your heat.

y: ohh yess daddy please... i need you i promise to be a good girl...

d: good girl
and with that he licked a nice clean crisp strip up your heating causing you to whimper. he started to do wonders with his figure eight motions and your clit.

you stuck in a finger without warning and you gasped for so much air. he continued pumping up in and out of you until you felt the knot in your stomach again.

you clenched around his fingers and he pulled out. you whimpered at the contact and he smirked. he aligned himself with your entrance.

d: ready for our kid mamas?

y: yes daddy put it in me.....

he pushed himself inside you and he was thrusting hard and deep. you were a moaning mess and you started to feel him into our stomach and your legs were starting to give out.

after a few more deep sexy strokes yiu felt the same knot again and clenched around him. you released and shortly after he released
inside of you.

He kept thrusting and rode out both of your highs before going to the bathroom and running you a bath. he carried you in the bathroom inside the tub.

In the tub you thought about how good it would be to have dereks kid and then you washed up and derek picked you up and put boxers and a hoodie on. and at 4:52 am you went to sleep.

*june 29* *2: 24 pm*

you wake to the urge of throwing up. you run to your toilet.

☁️fuck.☁️

to be continued:

a/n

heyyyy i'm so tired of wattpad sometimes i be saving things and it don't wanna update to the newest version but anyways times for the questions.

•should she try and hide it from derek?•

•is she gonna get a test•

•if she does.....boy or a girl?•

~mooretrendz
update: july6
words:1387