021

previously on thank you detention:)

he takes off my shirt.

now

from the corner of my eye I see the handcuffs on the nightstand. this is the moment me and the girls have been planning for weeks. revenge.

you kiss him and flip him over on the bed. you deepened the kiss and you grab the handcuffs quietly. you take his arms smoothly and pin them above him. you quickly handcuffs him. and he pulls away.

d: mamas, this is your punishment.

y: nope this is your punishment for punishing me. I'll be right back.

you walk out the room and go the kitchen for whip cream. when you walking downstairs you meet with the girls and yall start gassing each other for successfully punishing them. you guys grab all of your supplies and head back to your rooms.

when you come back. Derek was gone.

☁️ I LEFT THE MF KEY.HIDE☁️

you drop the whip cream and you run downstairs to see vallyk. he had one of his arms still cuffed.

y: uhhh... heyy bestieeee.. whatchu doing..?

you start to back away slowly as vallyk is coming towards you.

v: oh.... nothing.

you try to run but he grabs you and he screams "DEREK" and derek comes wandering downstairs with the handcuffs completely off in one hand and the key in his other hand.

d: mamas, next time you wanna punishment someone don't forget the key.

y: Derek I'm sorry..... please. Before you punish me can I go see the girls please.

d: nope they were already cuffed up and waiting for their punishment. cmon mamas.

y: alright..... sike!

you run out the kitchen but someone catches you and holds you. you look up to see mike.

m: heyyyy laiiii

y: mike! please no!

m: save it for Derek...

mike carries you to Derek and he throws you over his shoulder and walks upstairs to your room. on the way he picks up the whip cream.

d: gonna need this for later....

he places you on the bed and tells you don't move until he gets back. he made sure the door was locked before going to the closet. you get off the bed quietly and hide the whip cream and handcuffs under the mattress. You quickly but quietly go sit back down.

Derek comes back and noticed the items gone and he looks at you for an answer.

d: laila...

y: y-yes derek....

d: where's the items that were on the bed mamas....

y: I-I-I don't know derek.....

d: strip. now.

y: no.

d: what did I say?

he starts to come close to you.

y: I don't give two fucks about what you said nigga. ☁️WHY CANT I JUST STFU☁️

Derek grabs you by your throat and whispers
in your ear.