012

a/n ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! and sorr for not upatng my Chromebook keyboard wasn't working. and lets just say it months later becuase they met their paents already. And sorry I didn't check for errors I'm sorry, i needed to get an update out!

*may 24* 9 am*

You wake up super happy becuase it your birthday. You turn around to see nobody. I get in the shower and put my outfit on:

I walk downstairs and everybody is downstairs waiting for me

Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAILA!!!!!!

D: Happy birthday baby youre officially an adlut.

Derek kisses me. and gives me my present. My present was some jordan 11's and 500 dollars.

They gave me the following gifts:

Asia: Nike outfit, and hair products.

Jessica: Bath & Bod Works products.

Vanessa: Champion outfits.

Mike: PS4 Games

Kobe: Face masks

Vallyk: ring light and food

You guys hilled in the house for a little bit, but then you decied you wanted to have a house party!

Y: I want to have a party! You guys wanna help?

D: Derfinetly. We got party supplies in the storage.

Y: Okay lemme go set it up.

K: Oh no you dont. Youre having a day off. Youre going out for the day while we get ready.

V: yeah we can do the decorations, Jess, Vanessa, and Asia are taking you out. Be back here aound 6, maybe 7 at the latest. The party will start at 10, so you can get ready before people get here.

Y: Okay i guess?

All the girls walk out the house, and they go shooping, and to get their nails an hair done. They come back around 6: 45 to see the house set up for the party: *glow in the dark theme*

 They come back around 6: 45 to see the house set up for the party: *glow in the dark theme*