ten

skip the dinner tbh-

we were driving home singing songs just vibing when i get a call from asia.

"hello?" i say into the phone. "he asked me! bitch! he asked me to be his girl!" she screams out.

"i'm guessing she said yes.." i said laughing a little. "yeah she did, but if you would've said no, she would've gotten her ass beat." he yells.

"i'll see you when you get here." she says and hangs up before i could respond.

"we going to your crib?" he asks me. i nod while singing my heart out.

he pulls into my driveway, and we walk in the house. vanessa and kobe are on the couch making out making me gag mentally.

derek hangs the keys up and runs upstairs towards my room. i follow right after him, taking off my shoes in process preparing for what derek is going to do.

"we going to the sun come up.." i remember him telling me.

now standing in front of my bedroom door, i open it seeing him sitting gon the edge waiting for me.

i got up to him straddling his lap and kissing him. his hands roam, pulling up my dress making me smile into the kiss.

his hands massage and rub my ass before bringing down his hand to slap it. moving away from his lips, i pursue his neck, sucking lightly.

hearing him groan made me started pecking his neck then moving down his open chest kisses.

pulling down his pants, shows his black psd briefs. looking at them smiling because their no reason for him to be this fine with them on.

hissing his v-line, and the print in his boxers then finally pulling them down.

watching his hard erection come out making me lick my lips. i build up spit into my mouth, then i take him into my hand.

slowly pumping his up and down in my hand. i take his tip into my mouth watching him close his eyes, and i start sucking.

using my tongue to globe up and down his shaft making him let out quietly barry heard groans. using both hands repeatedly going up and down with a twisting motion.

he holds my hair into a bun getting it out my face while i'm going to work. i slide down opening my throat to deepthroat him.

feeling him take my whole airway making me gag, i pull up with spit coming from my mouth. i keep a tight hole at his tip and start sucking and kissing on it.

then start the twist motion up and down his shaft while sucking.

hearing him loudly groan and start subtly shaking, i grip a little bit harder, pick my pace.

"laila..chil.." he moans lowly trying to pull my head up:

i keep my pace, i hear him let out this high-pitched moan.

i felt a hot liquid rush into my mouth. it honestly didn't taste like nothing but the consistency was nasty.

i swallow it and watched him lay back exhausted. i went to my bathroom and grab a rag, running it under warm water.

i walked over to him clean him up before putting his meat inside his briefs. he got on under the covers and immediately went to sleep.

i laughed at him, then taking myself to get in the shower. hearing my phone ring, i see it asia.

i answer putting my tittie in the camera watching her bite her lip, and smile.

i laugh and show my face.

"we pulling up right now, so open the door ugly." she tells me.

i nod and hang up.

i turn off the water and get myself a towel so i can go downstairs. opening the lock they come right in, i stick up the middle finger at vallyk, and walk back upstairs.

i get dressed, then go over to asia's room.

i walk in seeing her on her bed laying down, and vallyk is in the shower.

"asiaaaaa.." i drag out getting on top of her.

"what ugly?" she says looking at me.

"hi." i say laughing now laying on his chest.

"you sleeping with me tonight?" she asks while rubbing my back.

i nod, feeling my self slowly dosing off.

i hear the bathroom door open and i see vallyk walk out with a towel around his waist.

i go under the covers and wait for him he done.

"hurry up bitch, so you can go sleep in laila's room." she tells vallyk.

"watch that bitch word.." he tells her then walks out the room.

"he left you can come up." she says.

i didn't even move because i soon felt my ass going to sleep in this comfortable as bed.

TBC..