Chapter 14 - The Song

Start from the beginning

-''I still can't forgive my mother for showing you that.'' – Jimin said annoyed with the memory.

-''You were the most cutest thing ever.'' – Taehyung squealed. – ''And you sounded like an angel, I'm positive that Yoongi would love it.''

-''No, Tae.'' – Jimin said seriously.

-''Yes, Jimin-ah, yes! Listen to me, I'm the one with brilliant ideas.''

-''You had some of the worst ideas ever.''

-''Hey!'' – The alien one protested in Taehyung's head.

-''But you were with me no matter how ridiculously bad or awesomely great my ideas are.'' – Taehyung said grinning widely, still squeezing Jimin's hands. – ''And I was always with you.'' – He said happily. –''Just like I will be with you this time as well. You are the only one I would argue about the dumplings with.''

Jimin laughed at that, remembering the time in the past when they had this ridiculous argument about the said food. They made a spectacle in the cafeteria, people were laughing at them, but both of them were too annoyed and angry at each other to care. They haven't spoken for a good week, until Jimin came back with dumplings as an apology, only to discover that Tae did the same. They still laugh so much when they remember that.

Jimin knew he could lean on Taehyung, but this idea was ridiculous, so he cried out in exasperation. -''Tae...I can't...I...''

-''Yes, you can Jimin! And yes, you will!'' – Taehyung said it with conviction.

-'That's called mental bullying.'' – Jimin tried to protest, but Taehyung shook his head, picking up his phone.

-''That's, my dear Jimin-ah is called the soulmate got your back!'' – Taehyung said it matter-of-factly, sending out the message to someone. Jimin groaned.

__________________________________________

-''I still can't believe you called Jin Hyung instead of me.'' – Jungkook was pouting, and Taehyung cooed, squishing his cheeks with his hands.

-''Aaaaww Googie, don't be jealous. I needed to get to Namjoon Hyung.''

-''I could have connected you with Namjoon Hyung.'' – He muffled through his squished cheeks.

-''Yeah, but you might not be so enthusiastic with the idea like Jin Hyung was. Besides, he organized everything before I even finish presenting my idea.'' – Taehyung gave him a smooch and released his face.

-''Well, that's Jin Hyung.'' – Jungkook nodded unwillingly. – ''I'll give him that, he is an organizing machine when he likes the idea. Especially if it involves Yoongi Hyung, plus, it's you who suggested it. I think he would buy you a star and named it after the cute mole on your nose.'' – He said grumpily, which made Taehyung giggle.

-''I would name what by Taehyung's cute mole on his nose?'' – Jin showed up right then, carrying his phone.

Taehyung still laughs. – ''A star.''

Jin stopped, eyes sliding from one to the other to see if they are serious, and then came closer, observing Taehyung's nose. Taehyung felt his presents acutely, and he smelled beautiful, expensive.

He leaned closer and tilted his head to observe better. -''It is a cute mole.'' – Jin said it in a low voice.– ''You are right, Jungkookie, I would name the star after it.'' – He then pecked Taehyung's nose and moved away just when Jungkook yelled. – ''Hey!''