🌸-장15-🌸

-•-

-•-

~|JISOO|~

I went to his house early, I couldn't wait to meet him and cuddle with him. I was impatient but now I wished that I wouldn't have gone at all.

I can't believe he killed someone! I can't believe he's a gangster! I loved him! Saying those words were so painful!

I recalled our conversation as I walked towards my house with tears escaping my eyes,

"I don't want to see you again!"

"You can't leave me!"

"Yes I can! You don't own me! You lied to me!"

" I didn't have a fucking choice! Plus I was going to tell you about it!"

" And what made you think it would be okay for me? I have suffered so much! I can't see anymore violence!"

"You should've thought about that before!"

"Why would I? Before I didn't know that you weren't Heather but Taehyung ! I didn't know that you were a damn gangster!"

" You like me and I like you? Why are you being like this?"

"Because you're someone who kills and tortures people! Do you have any idea what you put their families through?"

"I'm sorry babe but I like who I am and nothing will change it and as for you, I will have you either by force or by will." He warned and I gulped.

Why must love bring pain? Why must I love a man like him? Why must he be the one to drive me crazy?

I entered my house and walked inside, sobbing. I saw my parents looking at me with concern,

" I don't want to live here anymore." I said and they got up, hugging me. I wish they would have told me about this earlier.

My heart was beating faster, I didn't want to lose him but I just couldn't accept the fact that he was a mafia. I will always love him. He will be my first and my last in everything.

---One Week Later----

We moved out of our hometown. We switched places and houses. I cried in my bedroom every single night, I had no idea how I will live without him.

Dad got a job and our familg was happy at last but still when everything was happening the way I dreamt it to be, I wasn't happy. I wanted him...

I was sitting in my bed, crying. I couldn't hold it anymore!

I grabbed my phone and went through my contacts, I saw his number and with shaky hands, I clicked on it.

I placed the phone near my ear and just then, he picked up,

"Jisoo!" He called out and I cried louder, a smile forming on my lips. I missed his voice,

"Taehyung..." I mumbled,

" I texted and called you." He said and I wiped my tears. He would call me and text me atleast hundred times a day but I wouldn't pick up and look at me now, I'm the one who called him,

" I miss you, Jisoo." He said and I bit my lower lip,

"I....miss you too.." I said, I would probably regret it later on but I just wanted to have a normal conversation with him for one last time,

"Come to me, Baby." He said,

" I can't." I said and heard him sighing,

"Look Babygirl, I know you're mad at me but don't do anything that you would regret. You're mine Baby and leaving you in such a mess was never my intention,"

" I will give you some time to think it over before I take you with me. I'm not letting you go, ever. You're mine and no-one can take you away from me." He warned and I felt myself so affected, I was covered in pleasure.

I ended the call quickly, my heart beating fastily.

Did I drag myself in some huge shit by calling him?

A knock on the door disturbed me, I looked up and saw my mother staring at me with a smile,

"Come on, dinners ready." I nodded my head with a smile and she left.

He will eventually grow bored of me and will find someone better than me, I'm sure. He wouldn't wait for me right?

Feelings are such a hoe!

One moment he was my biggest pleasure and the second, he became my biggest mistake. A mistake that I can't fix.

____________________

To be continued

____________________

𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ~ (𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄)~ 𝐕𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara