zero.

THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM

All Patricia Jackson remembers before everything turned into a huge mess of lava and monsters was that her twin got a special someone before she did. She remembers the feeling of mixed disgust and delight when she witnessed their first kiss just before the twins decided to blow up a mountain.

How they had managed to make a large eruption like that, they didn't know. Add that to their long list of weird abilities they found out after discovering they were half-god. It was somewhere along with having bloodthirsty cyclops as paternal half-brothers.

Patricia was not in the slightest bit confused where their earthshaking, mountain-erupting power came from seeing as they were children of the god of earthquakes, the sea, and horses. But what she didn't understand was why she had ended up somewhere completely different. By different, she meant Europe.

"Bloody hell, she's awake!"

There was definitely nothing bloody about hell, but Patricia didn't speak. Her whole body still felt weightless, but she knew it would only take a glass of water to get her up and running again.

Nevertheless, the daughter of Poseidon knew from the speaker's accent that nothing good was about to happen soon.