#5

How long do you think someone can love a person?

Till the heart tricks the mind into believing it is love.

When do you think the heart stops?

Well you just know. But it's mostly the day the heart finds someone else to love.

So there is always a replacement?

Yes, change is constant. But for some people your heart wants to make an exception. After all, life is a series of replacements hoping there will be one constant.

So there is no forever?

Oh there might be for some, but to me, forever is just an illusion. Because sometimes people get so lost letting today slip away dreaming about forever that they forget they once dreamt of today too. It is something people think they want, but in the end it is just a way of asking their heart to stop looking, stop replacing because that is it.

So you think people settle?

Maybe, sometimes people stop looking because they just don't want to do the whole process of falling in love all over again. Love could take time to come, and when people find even a tiniest bit of love, they hold onto it tight because they're scared if it'll ever come again.

So does it come again? Love, I mean.

It has to now, doesn't it? Because our heart gets shattered and ripped but still goes beating fast when a stranger smiles at us on the train , their eyes gleaming with hope. Love always comes back or else there wouldn't be happy endings or beginnings.

Is there really no forever?

Maybe no, maybe yes. Just find someone who makes feel alive today so well that you don't think about forever. Because you had today and somehow very strangely, that is all you can think about.

So how do I love?

Lucky for us, we are all born with it.

...

And I stopped worrying about forever because today was enough.