𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Dear Jungkook,

happy Sunday, dear. I know you're trying hard to love it after waht happened on one, months after I met you, but so many other things happened on this day, try thinking about them instead.

Six days after meeting you, on sunny Sunday, I got worried. You weren't responding to my texts and I was scared of something bad happening to you. 

I was useless then. I didn't know where you lived, so all I could do is wait for you to call me first. You did, the next morning and asked me to meet you in the evening. 

When I arrived at the park like you told me to, I was speechless. You decorated the spot with rose petals and made a heart shape of them. Then you stepped out from behind the tree, wearing a fancy, red outfit, by remembering that red is my favourite color. You looked so handsome. 

 With a shy yet the cutest smile, you asked me to be your girlfriend. On Monday, exactly a week after meeting me. Without thinking twice, I jumped into your arms and held you tight, repeating yes all over.

I made you so happy, you said, when it was actually you who made me the happiest girl in the world. 

Maybe it's too much to ask, but... can you do it again? Can you make me happy by waking up?

I would be really grateful. Thank you.

Sincerely, 
your Jerry.