𝕥𝕨𝕠

Dear Jungkook,

it's been two days since it happened. Last night, I couldn't get any sleep. I kept thinking about the letter I wrote for you and realised that you deserve more than only one letter. 

So here I am, again, sitting on the hospital bed and writing this. It's almost five in the morning, which means I will have to hurry if I don't want nurses to get angry at me for not sleeping like the last time. 

But tell me, how can I sleep when constantly thinking about you? For me, it's impossible. 

One more fun fact about you - you actually didn't like to sleep. That's what you told me, that sleeping takes away our precious time. Time that can be wasted on doing something else. It's funny because even though you said that, it was bloody hard to get you out of the bed in the morning. I once poured a lot of water on you and it was the only thing that got you out of dreamland in record time. I took a picture of your face at that moment and kept it as my lockscreen. 

Wanna know a secret? It's still there. 

You were whining and telling me to change it. When I refused, you took a picture of me snoring and did the same. I look like a potato there and wanted to beg you to delete it. 

But, I didn't. That picture would make you laugh every time and that was the most important thing.

If you're wondering how we got up till here, it's because I chose to rather go to the cage than home from the moment I saw you. The next day, on Tuesday, you finished your shift earlier and I got suprised when you asked if I'd allow you to walk me home.

Don't think I didn't notice the glances and little shy smiles you would secretly send me from time to time. Those made my stomach full of butterflies and made me feel pretty.

Of course, I accepted the offer and most of the way you were the one talking. I was glad that you felt comfortable around me enough to talk about most random things. My smile was sincere. 

Before you went your way, you asked for my number and I felt more than happy to give it to you. You tried to act cool upon my acceptance, but I saw the pure look in your eyes. The one children have on a Christmas Eve, when finally opening the presents. 

There. That's how it all began. 

On one usual Monday.

All I asked for was water, but ended up getting your number instead. 

Don't you think faith always finds it's ways?

The nurse is coming back, I will write again later. 

Bye for now, my love. Stay strong. 

Sincerely,

your Jerry. ♡︎