Chapter 11: Hopes and feuds

Mulai dari awal

"As I was saying, that albino was dead set on talking to Soraru and he was the last one with Soraru," Neru said as he shuffled in his seat, getting a little more comfortable. "Now the question is how he got drugged. I'm interested to hear your point on view on this one since you were there~"

"Well... on that night... he and that albino got into the bar together. Soraru got up on stage to sing for the bar as usual while that guy sat down at a table alone. I went to take his order and that's when he told me about how he wanted to repay Soraru for something. Don't remember what it was anymore but yeah. Anyways, in the end, I decided that I would let him pay for Soraru's usual drink because he really seemed to want to thank him. So I made him the drink and gave it to him before continuing to serve the other customers..." Kuro explained and while she explained, she slowly talked slower until she widened her eyes, realizing something.

"Wait... I gave him the drink and left him alone before Soraru came for him... And you said that there is a high possibility that Soraru was drugged, right? So..."

"Bingo~" Neru said with a smirk. "That albino drugged the drink while he was alone with it before giving it to Soraru~"

"And then he somehow got Soraru to follow him before the drug fully took effect and that's how he kidnapped him," Neru explained. "The question now is where would they run too..."

"Well, most people would bring people to some abandoned building or something like that, right? Somewhere secluded or something," Kuro answered. "But wow, I can't believe that he actually did it... I should have followed him when I had the chance to, so we could have found out Soraru's location."

"Won't work probably," Neru tutted. "He might have noticed you, and maybe even kill you when he did."

"So it is better you didn't follow him."

"Kill huh... even so, I could have at least tried to follow him for a bit," Kuro said sighing. "But you're right. Well, all we can do now is try to find Soraru. Do you have any ideas on where he might be?"

"Like you said, abandoned or secluded buildings," Neru mumbled as he rested his head against his hand. "Problem is there is a lot of those in this city alone..."

A thought flashed in Neru's mind and his eyes widened.

"Where did you say you met that albino again?"

"Pretty much in the southern part of the city. Would that even help though?" Kuro asked as she tilted her head.

"The southern part of the city is a place where people do crimes for a living," Neru told Kuro quietly. "So they kidnapped for money, they must be pretty broke, assuming they kidnapped eight people for this..."

"And not to mention the fact that, that area has very little abandoned and secluded areas due to the overpopulation..." Neru frowned. "Oh my dear ikemen, why must you be taken to the crooked part of the city?"

If Neru had a handkerchief, he would have bitten it in his sadness like those anime characters.

"I see... You know what that means, Neru? We gotta find more people before storming that place and getting Soraru back!" Kuro exclaimed as she did some hitting motions.

"Stop being reckless Kuro," Neru said in a dangerous warning tone. "You're not aware of what they can actually do to you, and bringing more people could mean more money for them."

Neru sighed before slumping in his chair.

"If only there was an easy way around this..." Neru mumbled. "It's not like we can go to every abandoned building in the southern part just to look for my precious ikemen."