CHAPTER 4

I woke up and for the first time in years I smiled because I wasn't at that hell hole. I went to the bathroom did my hygiene thing. I went to my new walk in closet, yae thats right no more trash bags and no more waking up on a couch. I looked and decided I wanted to look cute today. I put on a long hot pink maxi skirt with my stripped pink, blue and white shirt and some white sandals. I put my hair in a high neat bun and put some lip gloss on and my jean jacket. I grabbed my bookbag and my work bag. I know for sure I gotta work today. I picked up my phone unplugged my charger and walked downstairs. As soon kevin saw me his mouth fell open.

"Don't stare at me like that and your drooling" I said in his voice trying to mock him. He just started laughing.

"Who wouldn't start drooling, damn you look good"

"Thanks k"

"You trying to get sexy for big daddy k"

"Boy please"

I started laughing. Kevin is so full of himself. I love that boy though.

"Come On for we be late big head"

"How many times i got to tell you my head aint big" I said defensively. He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Yae whatever you say"

Off to school we went. When we got there i hopped out the car and walked into the V ready for this boring ass day.

^^^SKIPS TO THE END OF THE DAY^^^

I walked out of those double doors looking for K. I gave up searching after 20 minutes and just went and waited by his car. After 5 more minutes of waiting he came out.

"What took you so long?" I asked

"I had to take care of some business"

"Yae ok"

We got in the car and we were on our way to work. When we pulled up in front of target I got out waiting on kevin.

"What you waiting on"

"Oh I forgot to tell you I called off so I'm not going in today"

I just nodded my head.

"But i will be back at 9:30 to pick you up"

"Alright" I said and went to change for work. I hate working without kevin there. It's no fun. He keeps me laughing and we always playing around and stuff but it's whatever. Kevin must had something really important to do to miss work.

^^^COUPLE HORS LATER 9:25^^^

I just clocked out and my feet hurt like hell! I'm waiting on kevin to come pick me up. I look at my phone 9:35. Kevin always is early picking me up. I called him no answer. I tried again and got his voicemail. So I texted him.

BRIBABY: where are you?

I looked at my phone 9:55. I start getting madder by the minute. Where is he? I called him 4 more times no answer. I texted him 2 more times no reply. I checked the time again 10:23. I was beyond pissed and just gave up. I started walking and it's so dark and scary out here. Work was like 7 blocks away from the house so I got a long wat to go. As I was walking i came across a group of men. I recognized some of them from when kevin was in the game.

"Hey ma, I like me a working woman" one said to me.

"She a lil thick to, aye look at that ass tho" another one said.

I kept walking until I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and met eyes with the one and only Devonte Steels, he is the top drug dealer there is around. Everybody knows him, he is like royalty. Every girl wants him but me.

"What could you possibly want"

"You" he slurred. I can tell he was drunk. He grabbed my hand but i snatched it away.

"Feisty, I like" he grabbed me again and I tried to move but he was too strong. The other men went back to talking and drinking like the didn't see me about to get raped.

"Please let me go"

"Bitch no, you coming with me"

I screamed and started punching him but he picked me up and took me to an alley.

"Kevinnnn!" I screamed while crying.

"Kevin can't save you and stop fucking hitting me" he said and through me on the ground and I hit my head hard on the ground. Damn, that shit hurt. He started unbuckling his pants.

"Please don't do this" I cried. I'm still a virgin and I'm trying to save it for my huaband or someone special. Not no damn drug dealer drunk on the street one night.

"Shut up I do what I want"

He slid my work pants and underwear off.

"You got a pretty pussy" he licked his lips and stuck his fingers deep inside of me. I screamed kevin name but he didnt come. He promised me he will be there, he said he wouldn't let no one hurt me. He said he will be there. Devonte took himself up out of gis pants. He started stroking himself with one hand while the his other fingers are still stuck inside of me. He started grunted and before I knew it he rammed himself into me. I screamed to the top of my lungs. It hurts so bad. He started going faster and faster. All I could do was cry and say kevin name. I started to feel something ruaeh down from between my legs. It had to be blood. I was going in and out of consciousness. The thing I remember is him getting up smirking and stumbling away pulling up his pants and I blacked out.