Chapter 12

2 years later

Everything has been going good in my life and me and Devonte aren't official but we act like it and yes we do stay together. Jessica and Rick didn't like it at first but they got over it and they come see and check up on me and the boys all the time. The boys are 2 about to turn 3 in a few days. Prestley and paisley are now 6 and rj is 8 and they love malechi and messiah so much. Right now we are all at me and Devonte's house getting ready to have lunch and go to the park.

"Tete bri messiah spilled juice on the floor" Prestley said knocking me out my thoughts.

"Yo kids bad " Rick said laughing.

"No they not , you better leave my babies alone"

"Messiah I'm gone beat your little ass , I told you to stay in The kitchen with that juice " I heard Devonte deep voice yell.

" you better stop yelling at my baby" I said as messiah ran to me crying.
Malechi was sitting at their baby eating some cheese curls.

"You need to stop babying him" Devonte said coming towards me.

"He is my baby I do what I want"

"Our baby" Devonte said slapping my ass.

Ever since I started working out with Devonte I lost a lot of weight. I still got a lil stomach but not as much. I got a big booty but I always had one  but my breast got bigger from the twins and Devonte can't keep his hands to himself. Especially when we in bed , yes we cuddle and sleep in the same bed. And he always saying my hand slipped. I'm gone slip and cut them motherfuckas off cause when he hit my ass that shit hurt. Even though I like it 😉😘

"Yall ready to go" Rick said.

We all hopped in separate cars and drove to the park.

We got the kids out and they ran off to the play area. Rick and Jessica was no where to be found , they probably fucking behind a bush or tree with they nasty asses.

I started walking to the area where the kids where , when I felt Devonte wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck.

" baby you look good in them jeans"

"Thanks babe" I said as I turned around and kisses his lips with my arms wrapped around his neck and his on my ass.

"Mama , dada play" messiah and malechi came up to us asking us to play.

"Sure my little mans"

"Yall a cute family" I heard a familiar female voice say from behind me.

"Keena Marie Cross"

"Damn you lost weight Briana"

"Bae who this" Devonte asks holding my waist from behind.

"And she found her a man, wait hold
Up is this Devonte steels" she asked licking her lips. This bitch.

"Member my sister Keena"

"Oh yea the one Kevin fucked with"

"Briana" I heard a deep voice say.

"Kevin" I said back.

"Daddy and mommy lets go play" a little girl ran up to them and said.

"Mama , dada come on" messiah said while malechi was pulling our hands.

Kevin looked at the boys and then at me and Devonte as his hands where around my waist"

"Yall together" kevin asked the obvious. He just wanted to here me say it.

" yes" me and Devonte said at the same time while Devonte turned me around and grabbed my ass and kissed in front of them. I moaned because it felt so good. Devonte turned me back around while his hands are still on my waist. He looked at me and Devonte mad.

"Have a nice day I got to go play with my family" I said smiling and walking away with my babies to go play on the swings. I don't want to go back and relive my past. I'm happy now. I looked up and he was stilling standing there looking at me and my family and I seen Jessica and Rick and their kids walk past him and Rick and Jessica looked at Kevin with a mug. Hurt in his eyes , happiness in mine. I smiled as Devonte hugged me and kissed me as we where pushing the boys on the swing.