CHAPTER 1

SMACKKKKK!

"Get your fat ass up off my couch".

I heard my so called mother yell after she hit me. I go through this bullshit every morning and the only reason I don't fight back is because I do have a little respect for her. I got off the couch and went to the bathroom in the basement. Yes I sleep on the couch in the basement because after my grandma died I had to move here. My mother and father don't give a rats ass about me. My mama left me with my grandma and called me a mistake when I was I was 10. I have a sister who they love because she is way smaller than me. My name is Brianna Cross , I am 17 years old and I'm a big girl. I have learned from my grandma to forget about the size I am because I am beautiful with all my curves. I don't see the beauty in these rolls and I don't know if I ever will. I went in one of my trash bags full of clothes to see what I was going to wear for school today. I decided on a white tank top , some light blue skinny jeans with my black cardigan and some all black low top converse. I laid my clothes out on the couch and went and got my towel. I slipped out my night clothes and got in the hot steaming shower. I hissed as the water hit my body because of all the bruises from my mom and dad. I got out and got dressed with my long feather chain and I flat ironed my long brown hair. I got my bag and put my work clothes in it because I have work right after school. I had to get a job because my mom and dad don't give me no money. I work at target with my bestfriend kevin. Kevin and I go way back. He been my main nigga since diapers and I love him to death. I had a crush on him once upon a time but he always had trashy , gold digging ass trina. Man she a hoe for days but its whatever im gone let him realize that.

* SHE DONT WANNA BE A FREAK NO MORE

SHE DONT WANNA TAKE MOLLY , GET GEEKED NO MORE

SHE DONT WANNA STRIP NO MORE*

I Was cut out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. It's my niggs kevin.

"wadd up k"

"nun much nigga , where you at?"

"at this hell hole , you picking me up for school"

" yae hoe , im about to pull up. bring yo sexy ass outside"

"ight damn"

I grab my phone , my bag and water and went out the back door. I got in his tricked out ass MC and we were off to Vashon High School. You know we from the lou so we gotta shut it down. We parked and walked into school. I went to my locker to grab my books. Kevin and I was talking until we saw the hoe her self walk up.

"hey baby" she said in her squeaky ass voice.

This bitch!

She looked at me and scoffed and turned around to kiss k. Like hoe when you gone realize I don't want your man no more. Well I do but you know. I looked at her up and down and saw her thotty ass outfit. She had on a belly shirt with some high waisted booty shorts and some busted ass heels. Then she had some pink ass weave. I just shook my head and went to class ready for this long boring ass day.