"Sean is a shallow man. He might be angry, but he'll soon understand. He will never get mad at you for so long. If he loves you, he will listen." Tricia answered, making Kaycee feel at ease.

All she needs is an assurance that she would be able to talk to Sean and say how sorry she is for hurting him. And she hopes that everything will be settled before the day ends.

"WHY DO YOU NEED to buy so many pieces of stuff? Can't you pick one pair today and pick another pair next time?" Sean retorted as he volunteered to help Tati in carrying her newly bought kinds of stuff.

"It's a girl thing. You would never understand even if I explain." Tati answered as she chuckles at Sean's reaction.

Tati bought more than ten pairs of clothing, minus the shoes. And Sean was holding more than 1tenpaper bags in both of his hands.

Now, he looks like a chaperone or an escort who always carry the heavy stuff.

"If you don't like to carry it, just hand them over to me," Tati said, but Sean didn't bother.

"Lucky for you, I'm a gentleman." He answered as they both laughed at Sean's reply. It's not that he's complaining about carrying stuff for anyone, but he can't just stop thinking about Kaycee. They haven't done going shopping, buying a lot of things, and bringing them for her.

He wanted to do these kinds of stuff with the woman he loves and adores. But fate wasn't working out well between them the past few days.

And now, he missed the days when everything was just fine between them.

Will everything go back to the way it was? Will he be happy with her again? Will those promises they make bind them more vigorous, together? Are promises enough to love Kaycee?

"Hey, you're spacing out." He looked at Tati, and they were already in front of his car. He then shrugged the thought off and opened the compartment of the vehicle. "Are you alright?"

Sean then gave her a reassuring smile before placing all of the paper bags inside the car. "Yes. I'm alright. I was thinking about the choreography for your song."

"You already heard my song?"

"Your manager sent it to me last night. Didn't she tell you about it?" She looked so disappointed, but the disappointment on her face was immediately washed away as she flashes her sweetest smile at him.

"Well, that doesn't matter anymore. But I want to contribute to the choreography. Will that be okay with you?"

"That would be awesome."

SEAN WAS LAUGHING the whole time as she dropped Tati off at her house.

He volunteered to bring Tati's bought kinds of stuff inside her house.

They stayed for a while inside Tati's house, and when it's already 5 in the afternoon, Sean decided to go home.

"Thank you for accompanying me today," Tati said as they stood in front of the gate.

"No problem. I don't have anything to do anyway." He replied. "Then, I'll get going." He then turned his back and was about to leave when Tati called out his name.

"Sean." And as soon as she turned his gaze towards her, a tight grip encircled his hips as Tati's lips landed on his cheeks.

What happened was faster than lightning. He wasn't able to react, and he didn't know what just happened.

But when the gate in front of him shut closed, he just regained his consciousness and was unable to get over what happened.

Then his phone vibrated from his pockets, and he immediately took it out to see who was calling.

And the name girlfriend was shown on the screen with Kaycee's picture as the background.

(Hi. I'm sorry if I'll be inactive again. This will be my last update for now because I have matters to do. Hope you'll understand. Love you all, BEYOUties

Make sure to vote, comment, follow, and support me and my stories).