Chapter 27: The Cure

Start from the beginning

The princess placed the container underneath the serpent's teeth as the blood dripped into the container. After the container was filled with the serpent's blood, "Looks like we need to go home," Said the princess as she took the small-cap from her pocket and sealed the container, Alucard shove his hair as his sweat was rolling down from his forehead. While Harith and Tigreal, went to Granger, Estes followed them too.

"I'm kinda worried about Lesley," Fanny said as she gave an unconscious Lesley a worried look, "I never thought that she would do that," Alucard commented, then Harith butted in, "Neither do I,"

"She did pull a heroic stunt, to be honest, I think she deserved to be a part of a Lightborn Squad too, she has great potential!" Said Fanny as she wiped her blades with a napkin from her pocket.

"Yeah, to be honest, she's full of surprises." Said Tigreal as he dusted himself, then the Princess agreed, "I agreed, she was more than just a sniper lady," Said Princess Silvanna, as she put the container inside her pocket.

Then, something came up in Princess Silvanna's mind, "Hmmm, I have an idea," She said as she beamed at them, Fanny squealed in joy, "What is it, Princess?" She asked as she rested her shoulder on Tigreal.

"I'll tell you when we go back," Said the princess with a mysterious smile on her face. Fanny then nodded, then they decided to go.

As they reached the entrance of the cave, there they saw Selena, lying on the cold ground. She passed out. . . then Fanny glanced at the almost lifeless-looking she-elf, a devilish smirk appeared on Fanny's face.

Fanny giggled as she stepped on Selena's face. They heard a cracking sound and it must be Fanny who stepped on her face, and it must've cracked her nose, she then walked forward, "That's for hurting Les, bitch." Fanny mumbled as she walked with a wide smile on her face.

Harith did the same, he stepped on the she-elf, next is Alucard with a grumpy look, next is Princess Silvanna, as she stepped on Selena's stomach with a grin on her face. . . as for Tigreal, he stopped on his tracks, is he gonna step on Selena too. . .?

Tigreal glanced at Selena with full of bruises on her body, what if he stepped on her too? Selena would be totally squished, "I still have pity left for you, woman." Tigreal stared daggers at Selena as he walked forward. And for Granger, he just walked ahead of them.

-

Selena woke up, she winced in pain as she felt her body bruised, and wounded. Lesley is the one who inflicted damage on her the most. "I-I'll have m-my revenge," She said in a faint voice.

From the distance, near the trench of the abyss, there she saw a familiar-looking monster, "I-If it isn't the L-Lord Lava, Thamuz." Selena said as she smirked as the Lord Lava named Thamuz gave her a cold glare.

"I'm surprised that you've got beaten black and blue," Thamuz mocked her and chuckled which made the she-elf annoyed at him, "Shut up," Selena rolled her eyes as she passed out, again.