Prologue

My name's Izuku Midoriya, and I was born without any special power like anyone else. Your probably wondering what I'm talking about! (Author: no they aren't. They clearly watched the anime to know what is going on here.) In this world, 80% of the population is born with a superhuman ability called a quirk. But what happens to the other 20%? They are called the quirkless. They're treated treated like the outcasts of the society, the weak and the powerless.

Your probably wondering if I have a quirk, since I'm the main character of the story, well it's simple. No. But... it's wasn't as bad as you might think. Most people have friends that betray them because of this, but my best friend stuck with me even knowing that I was quirkless. 

Anyways, enough talking, this is how my story began.

*flashback*

10 year ago.

In the hospital

No one's POV:

Doctor: "Sorry kid, it's not gonna happen..."

Izuku: "..."

Inko: "W-what do you mean it's not g-gonna happen?" 

Doctor: "Well Mrs. Midoriya, your son appears to contribute to the 20% of the population that doesn't develop a quirk, simply because he has an extra joint."

Izuku: "M-mom, c-can I still be a h-hero?"

Inko: "..."

Izuku: M-mom?

Inko: "I'm sorry, Izuku..."

The day after:

Izuku: "..."

Katsumi: "Hey Izuku, what's wrong?

Izuku: "..."

Katsumi: "C'mon Izuku, you can tell me anything, I won't laugh or get mad if it's bad..."

Izuku: " Are  you sure? Are you sure you won't get mad?"

Katsumi: "Promise."

Izuku: "O-ok. Yesterday, when I was going for my quirk test..., the d-doctor... w-well he...

Katsumi: "Well he said what?"

Izuku: "H-he said I was quirkless."

Katsumi: "..."

Izuku: " A-are you mad?"

Katsumi: "huh? No, not at all. If your quirkless, then I'll just have to protect from bullies!"

Izuku: "Really?"

Katsumi: "Yep! That's what friends are for!"

Izuku: "Thank you Kacchan"

Katsumi: "No problem Izuku."

Aaaaaaaaaand, that's it my bois, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it was short, this is my first time creating a book on wattpad, so please don't hate meh for this.

Anyways, until next time, bye!

Btw, sorry this was short.