Chapter 7: Closet Agendas

The janitor closet has become a reserved spot over the past few days, where Ian and Bryce can be found tangled together next to the bottles of disinfectants and Purell, playing a heated game of tonsil tennis against the dust-covered wall

"Ow fuck!" Ian winced, breaking the kiss to massage the spot on his head that got bumped into a stray wood. "Watch it!" he hissed at Bryce, who watched him with amusement.

"Sorry," he grinned before placing a chaste kiss on top of his poking lower lip. "Switch?"

Ian obliged faster than lightning, pinning Bryce against the wall with a smirk before clashing their lips together. Bryce's arms waved in the air by surprise, but they quickly found their way on Ian's hips as he took initiative to deepen the kiss.

He bit and sucked on his bottom lip, while Ian groaned and hooked his arms around Bryce's neck, opening his mouth, allowing entrance. Bryce chuckled between kisses, pulling him even closer if that was possible as he plunged his tongue into his throat, knowing exactly what the boy wants. Ian closed his eyes and moaned. So loud that Bryce had to kiss harder to shut him up.

"Shh," he whispered into his ear. "We don't wanna get caught now, do we?"

Ian pulled away and looked into his eyes. His deep-set, gunmetal blue eyes that looked like they were about to devour him whole and God is he not complaining.

Ian leaned forward to grip on his hair, biting and nibbling his earlobe. He felt the blond let out a quiet shudder. "Your hair is getting long," he pushed himself towards Bryce, who in turn found his way to his collar bone, licking and biting until the spot turned purplish red. He looked up at Ian. "What about it?"

"I like it," the boy admitted. Bryce cracked a smile and easily broke from his grip to squeeze Ian's ass. There was a squeak, then a yelp, and finally a very angry face.

"You like that, too?"

Ian rolled his eyes before pulling him in for another kiss, hands grabbing and pulling the shorter locks near Bryce's nape. Their tongues danced together as they fought for dominance, which only took Bryce another gentle squeeze on Ian's bum to win. "Stop it," he warned, to which Bryce responded with, "Stop saying things you don't mean."

They made out for another ten minutes or so and only stopped when the bell started ringing. Ian pulled away just as Bryce started dragging his pants down, groaning before they completely parted.

"Quitter."

Ian glared at him and turned around to pull them back up. "We should go, we'll be late."

Bryce leaned on the bricked wall covered with layers of web and watched the other as he combed his damp hair with his hand. Kiss-littered Ian was definitely a sight to watch. He found himself licking his lips at the sight of a barely there love bite peeking out of Ian's collar. Making a move to change his mind he said, "Come on who cares about P.E-"