Chapter 8: The Cam-tervention

"Do you workout?"

"Do you workout?"

"No."

"Then how come your ass looks so good?"

Ian chuckled between groans as Bryce caressed the glory that is his naked butt. The blond gazed upon his freckle-littered back and leaned forward to press open-mouthed kisses on Ian's nape. Ian threw his head back and chewed on his bottom lip, hips jerking backward as he felt himself getting filled to the brink of pleasure.

"Stop talking," he demanded with a groan.

It was already dark outside and Bryce's car was the only one left in the school parking lot. The initial agreement was to make out - just make out - and finish before sunset, but here we are.

He stopped and transferred his hand to Ian's inner thigh, smirking as he fanned his breath against his temple. "Yeah? What do you want, baby?"

"I-" Ian tried to ignore his arousal at Bryce's words, head leaning back on the blond's shoulders. "I want-"

Bryce moved his right hand up and down Ian's chest while the other rested above his abdomen, fingers teasingly inching to and away from below. "Say it."

"You," Ian let out breathlessly. "I want you."

Bryce smeared his tongue across Ian's jaw. Ian felt his knees buckle with Bryce's every move. Just a bit more and he's sure he's gonna explode like a watermelon right there.

The car got filled with Ian's lewd, high-pitched moans, accompanied by short and deep grunts as the two boys rocked their way to climax. The car moved along with each push and pull, like it was a sex scene straight out of a bold movie.

Bryce sucked a hickey on his nape, his back, his shoulders, while Ian leaned motionless against his chest, mind hypnotic and unfocused after a round of mindblowing sex. "Are you sleeping?" Bryce whispered next to his reddened ear, amused.

"No..." Ian slurred and opened his eyes to see the back of the driver's seat.

He fully woke up when he realized he was lying on top of Bryce and the guy was stroking his hair like a crazy person.

"Shit! My mom's gonna kill me, we have to go," Ian tried to stand up, but Bryce pulled him back by wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Do we?"

Ian shot him an aghast look. "What do you mean 'do we'? Move your sweaty ass-"

He still wouldn't budge.

"What shampoo do you use?"

Ian rolled his eyes and turned around to face him. "Why are you suddenly so interested with my body?"

Bryce raised his eyebrows and stared at him. Just that for a whole minute. Bryce stared at Ian's eyes as he tried to count the specs of green surrounding his irises. He couldn't help it, their faces are too close to miss the opportunity. He moved a strand of Ian's hair away as he continued staring, face calm. They have the same set of blue eyes that only differ by shade and it's enormously unfair that Ian gets to look prettier. Even in the darkness of his car, Bryce could still make out the blush that started to form across Ian's cheek and the way his nose twitched when he realized he was in an uncomfortable situation.