𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔

Usually when people get called a king it's a complement, so why when I'm called it it hurts. I hated being called a king, I wanted to tear off the crown and cape off of me but it seemed like they were sewed into my skin.

But when I met you, when I got to know you and vice versa it felt like being called a king wasn't that bad. You didn't try to rip off my cape and crown, you wore one with me.

You made me think that maybe being the king is okay, that I wouldn't mind being a king. As long as you were my queen.

You were always by my side, so much to the point where it felt weird for you not to be. The crown wasn't perfect on your head but you made it work, and when you jumped I could see your cape flow.

Do I like being the king? No... but I'll be yours, I'll be the king you can rely on and look up to. One that inspires you and helps you grow, a wise and natural leader all for you.

So maybe I'm the king in other people's eyes but in my eyes it's you on the throne.
It's you changing life's not me.

Being the king is lonely and cold, no one wants to be close to you but you saw through my crown and saw me.

I don't mind being the king, I'll always want to be the king as long as you're my queen.

-Kageyama Tobio