𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔

Sometimes when nights are cold and lonely I can call him, he'll come over and warm me. Call me stupid and annoying but lay close to my and wrap his arms around me. This, how do you expect me just to see you as a friend when you do this, it's impossible.

Sometimes when I'm happy you're the cause, when I'm so happy I could jump so high and never come down you're right there with me. Even if you are annoyed and act like you hate it, the slight smile you make that you try to hide tells me otherwise.

Sometimes when I can't find the light and it's dark and damp, I see you and your golden eyes light the way. Even if you hate it and want to leave me here you still lend your hand out to grab.

Sometimes when I'm flustered and get embarrassed by you, you get a little laugh out of it and I get pouty and annoyed. But you still laugh and I get to see you smile so it's okay.

Sometimes when I can't see clearly because tears are filling my eyes you're there to clear my sight. You wipe my tears even though you're annoyed, you still pick me up off of my knees and let me lean on you whenever I need.

And sometimes when nights are cold for you, or you are so happy you could smile brighter than Hinata. When the your world is dark and damp, or when you're flustered and annoyed. Or when you can't see me because of the tears you're trying to hold back and their fogging up your vision.

I'll hold you close and warm you without any hesitation, I'll gladly jump for joy with you and I'll brighten your cold, dark word the second you need me too.

This is what it feels like to love you, when you do all those things it feels wrong to feel anything but love for you.

I love you always and forever

-Yamaguchi Tadashi