Bad habits

"....Damien?.."

You muttered, sounding unsure. Don't get me wrong, you were happy to see him. There he stood...the man you thought wouldn't be there with you forever, alive! But..that also means he was alive when you were kidnapped again. Your facial expression morphed from unspeakably happy to utterly enraged.

"Damien..?!"

You asked again, your voice raising. He flinched quickly and held up both hands in his defense. His face screamed betrayal, and you weren't sure what to think of it.

"(Y-yn)! I can explain!-"

"Well you better start, then! It's not like I have a stalker coming after me!!"

You yelled, making Lydia jump with surprise and slowly peel from the two of you, creeping out of the door.

You didn't noticed.

Damien on the other hand was fumbling for the words that you didn't even want to hear.

You didn't want to hear his betrayal

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry.."

He didn't even care for you

"I was bleeding out..I couldn't chase after you.."

No one cares. You'll always be alone

"(Y/n), you have to believe me.."

Your eyes were unfocused, tears pooling at the corners of them as you began breathing more heavily. Damien of course took notice, and stepped forward to bring you to his chest. You thumped against the hard muscle, cheek pressing right above his beating heart.

His arms coiled tightly around your waist and you felt yourself being enveloped by his warmth all around you.

"I want to see it.."

You muttered, Damien automatically knowing it was the mark on his neck, where he'd been slit and drowned in his own blood. Or so you thought.

"(Y/n), that's not a good idea.."

He whispered, gentle breathes ghosting the shell of your ear. You shivered slightly and clung to his blue shirt.

"I said I want to see it.."

You repeated. Damien went silent, then nodded. He pulled his head away enough for you to see the line of slight discoloration against the skin on his neck. You ran gentle fingers down his neck and chest, letting out a shaky sigh. He wasn't at fault for your kidnapping. He would've helped if he could.

You eyed the scar before tucking yourself back against his warm chest. His shoulders relaxed, and you could tell he had been scared of the different ways that could've gone.

He slowly slid his hands to your hips, solid bone and muscle pressing to his rough calloused hands. You looked up and into his eyes with a shimmer of tears.

"Damien, I-"

You began, being cut off when Lydia walked in with two pistols and one shotgun. Your eyes widened and she scowled at Damien. He looked down, and reached for the shotgun.

"No sir! That's mine"

She hissed out, handing him a pistol, and you as well. Your eyes trailed the old looking gun before you glanced up with confusion.

"What's all this for, lady Lydia?.."

She looked back at you, that hard scowl softening into a loving gaze. She really was a sweet little old women, wasn't she?

"My darling, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let what Damien failed to do get out of hand. I'll protect you, deary. Don't you worry."

You smiled and nodded tightly. She still hadn't answered why you needed the guns..but you doubted she wouldn't explain it once she got around to it.

Her eyes trailed to Damien's. He looked back and hesitated before nodding. It seemed as if a silent message was passed between the two. Lydia walked out of the room, but Damien stayed.

He bent over, sweeping your legs up and into his arms, as well as placing his other arm against your back to support you while walking towards the only bed in the room. Tossing you down, he plopped over you and began...

Tickling you?

You began laughing lightly before he pulled to worst move you ever could've imagined.

Your feet.

Fingers dancing over your sides and feet, your light laughs became howls of laughter. Damien carefully placed the guns on the floor before pinning you underneath him yet again and leaning down to blow on your neck. Your squeals made him laugh, which made you laugh more. Your legs kicked and dug into the sheets as he slowly began calming down, leading to the both of you panting heavily with the biggest smiles on your face. You giggled.

"I haven't laughed like that in a long time..thank you.."

You said with a smile, your eyes meeting his which were staring at you the entire time. It was then you both simultaneously noticed the position you were in.

While your face blew up in red, his eyes focused and completely shifted to your lips. You pressed them into a thin line while watching his gaze flick back to your eyes again.

That was hot..

You thought while gulping.

He slowly pulled his hands from your sides, placing them besides your head; caging you under him. You weren't sure if you liked this...sure, he'd been a childhood friend. But you'd never thought of him as anything else until now. His eyes softened and you gave in. Whatever happened..it happened with your consent.

"Damien.."

You muttered silently. His hands gripped the sheets lightly as he peered into your eyes.

"(Y/n)."

He responded. The sound in his voice going to a deeper meaning. It wasn't  just a want, it sounded like a need.

"I won't do anything.. without your consent. I just wanted to...just...I want you to know that I love you. But, more than a friend. I've loved you ever since I saw you at the bowling alley.."

Your mind spun in a million different directions. He loved you? Why? You both stared at one another for a solid ten seconds before he looked away with hurt. Rejection.

Without thinking, your hands pulled his face down by his cheeks, your lips meeting with heed. His hands were gentle, and you expected his kiss to be just as soft. But his tongue thrusted between your parted lips, tasting your mouth and causing a deep groans to slide from his throat. He pulled away and began trailing kisses down your neck, to your ear.

"I'm guessing you like me too?..."

You smiled, nodding softly. This prompted him to begin sucking on your skin.

"Then let me show you just how much I love you.."