Lower the gun, sweetie

Your heart raced at what you thought was inhuman speeds when the feet slowly made their way to your bathroom door.

It sounded like he was going to pass it before he deciding to stay. Things went silent, you debating if you should really pull the trigger.

"Drop the gun, ladybug."

A low voice grumbled from outside of your door.

"I just wanna talk, that's all."

You could tell the host of the voice wasn't telling the truth, you could literally feel the greed pulsing from his voice.

You decided to stay quiet, and wait for the police to arrive. It had been fifteen minutes, clearly they should be close, right?

Your eyes trailed off to find anything else to keep him distracted. You knew exactly what to do to draw him away from the door. You dialed your house number and called it, sure enough, the phone in your living room rang loudly.

"Fucking Hell.."

The strain in the stalkers voice could be heard from the other side of the door.

Was he mad? Probably, was he walking to go answer it? The shifting of his feet answered your question as he carried himself to answer the phone.

You slowly unlocked the door and opened it, revealing the skeletons back turned to you. He picked up the phone and grumbled something into it, you guess he didn't want you to hear it, but you were on the other side of the phone.

"(Y/n) isn't here right now, she is rather busy, so if you could just kindly hang up--"

He stopped and slowly turned around, seeing you as you tried to pull an escape. He peered at your phone and connected the dots quickly. He slammed the other phone down and growled.

"Trying to trick me, (y/n)?..."

He chuckled, hatred dripping for his voice.

"Maybe I haven't made myself clear to you."

He started walking torwards you and reached for your face.

"You're mine"

His thumb gently ran across your cheek as his eyes glowed a deep red and purple, a touch and gaze you couldn't bring yourself to lean away from.

The police sirens wailed in the distance now.

Something about him was so... mesmerizing. He grabbed your waist, snapping you out of your trans. His middle finger and thumb made their way together, snapping. The feel of time itself wrapping around you was enough to give you shivers. Then, you got nauseous.

You stumbled and gripped his shirt, only to just fall on the ground.

"Ah- ow.."

You rub your head, suddenly feeling hands scoop under you. Was this guy serious?!

By the time you were ready to act, you were pressed against his chest, his arms holding you bridal style.