FOUND YOU

You had woken up to a sound, it was a loud THUMP that you couldn't ignore.

You just had to investigate.

Maybe this really was how people died in horror movies. You shrugged it off and went to the door. You had remembered Damien taking you to your house. Smiling softly, you recalled his words of comfort and the soft kiss he gaze your cheek. But, you also remember him leaving.. So what was that sound? You ignored yet another thought as it created a dark halo around your head...

What if it's...him.

  You didn't want to think about it. No dark Halo would get the best of (y/n)(l/n)! Your mind now set at ease, you opened the door and heard a noise down the hallway. You thought nothing about it until you saw a big something fall to the ground as a loud thump rang out in the silence of the night.

But that's not the only thing that terrified you.. There, stood that same skeleton that had kidnapped you. He stood over the lump and slowly looked up to where you were, causing you to back away quickly, not wanting to be seen by this.. Monster.

You quickly hide behind your door, hearing footsteps come your way.

Now these weren't regular 'thump thump' footsteps. They were heavy, and dragging. You couldn't help but only think of the worst as the footsteps came to a stop.

They were in front of your door.

You forced yourself not to breath heavily as the pair of feet walked into your room. When the owner of the feet was far enough in your room, you ran out of the door, dashing away and towards the lump.. That's when you saw it. Saw Damien's body, carelessly thrown on the floor as blood spewed from the open wound on his throat.....you looked at the blood trail that lead to the wall.

Look behind you.

You turned, and saw 'him' standing in front of you... he grinned at you and reached towards your face, enveloping your vision in black.

《•°♡°•》

You woke up to nothing. Complete silence. It would've been normal for you had it not been for your surroundings.

Your (e/c) eyes trailed around to find anything, anything at all.

There was nothing. Only a blank room, no windows, and no doors. It had no color, and there was only a book case on the right side of the room.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

You jumped at the own sound of your voice.

"Hah... now I'm acting like one of those stupid characters in a horror movie.. Do they actually think the killer is gonna say, 'yeah, I'm in the kitchen. Want a sandwich?'...how predictable.."

You sighed at your own voiced thoughts and continued to look, seeing that only a candle lit up the small room. So of course, one corner was left to the darkness.

The inky blackness seeped through the light.

Your eyes snapped to the candle, as if it were you only protection now. You looked down and saw you were on a bed. A light blanket stranded on the ground. You narrowed your eyes and let out a grunt of disapproval.

"Just because I'm on a bed, and your in the darkness. Doesn't mean I'm gonna get up to grab the blanket."

You scoffed loudly.

"It's not like a killer will walk up and say 'i'm gonna kill her- Aw damn. She's under a blanket!' I know the game you're trying to play here!"

Your hands clutched the bed sheets as you glared at the darkness. You heard chuckling,, almost as dark as the corner. It rang through your ears, and through your heart. It frightened you, but you didn't let that show.

"Well. She's finally awoken."

Your head, along with your eyes shot up to the darkness as the skeleton walked out of the shadows.

"That's good. I was beginning to think I'd have to do this with you unconscious."

You backed away as he walked to you slowly, and almost teasingly. He sat on the bed beside you and grabbed your chin when he was close enough.

"C'mon, (y/n). Cooperate.~"

Your eyes burned with anger as he slammed you against the head of the bed post. You saw him lick his non-existent lips. He leaned in close to your ear, whispering quietly.

"Lemme tell you what's about to happen."

He rumbled out.

"I'm gonna break you. Bend you until you fit everything I want you to be. I'll force you to work for me. With a body like that, you'll be perfect for the job.. you'll stay by my side..You're mine. Only mine.."

Your mind twisted with hatred and fear. He was planning on taking everything from you. Everything you called precious. He was planning on taking your innocence..

"Is this all about money? You're going to get money out of me?!"

He chuckled darkly, and nodded to confirm your thesis. His eyes shone with the usual greed as you glared at him.

"I'm not a toy..get your hands off of me!"

You cried out, slamming your fist into his teeth and causing him to yell out in pain. He kept his head back, shakily breathing and groaning out.

He slowly lowered his head back down, eyes staring into yours.

You didn't see his hand when he brought it down on your cheek. Your face jerked to the side, letting out a gasp and quickly cupping your hands against the new forming bruise.

"I'd shut up if I were you, ladybug.."

"Stop calling me that.."

You whispered, tears welling in the corners of your eyes. He chuckled and twisted his wrist in a circular motion.

"I hit you pretty hard, huh? My wrist hurts.."

He slid off of the bed, standing up and dusting off his jacket.

"If you behave, I'll treat you nice."

He said to you, glancing down and slowly blinking. He then walked to the middle of the room, disappearing.