"Take me to hell with you."

A smile breaks out on his face.

"As you wish."

He stands, setting me on my feet.

"First things first. My name is Asmodeus. I am a demon of...can you guess?"

I stare at him for a while.

"Hm...greed?"

He shakes his head.

"Wrong! That's Mammon."

I shrug, way to high to keep guessing. He covers my eyes again.

"Maybe if I change forms it could help you."

When he pulls his hand back I immediately understand what he meant.

"Oh."

Was all I could say.

"You see it now don't you?"

I nod, scanning over his entire body over and over again. Once more, I gulp down the drool in my mouth.

"Oh lord jesus you're so hot."

He nods.

"Lust. That's my form. What are your thoughts? Opinions? I'm open to any."

I feel my head start to spin.

"God damn, fuck me."

"If you insist."

I freak out as he pulls my waist closer to his, jumping away from him and holding out my beer can as a weapon. He chuckles, going back to Yato's form.

"Now, let me elaborate what will happen. I have many other forms than these three you've seen already. Every demon can shape shift into other forms, just not objects. Angels get both. Nasty fuckers. But anyways, before confirming a pact, you have to assure me, with one hundred percent, that you would like to follow through with this."

I nod without a second thought.

"Yes, I want to."

He smiles.

"I sense no doubt in your body."

I take a sip of my beer as he explains the details of what to do.

"I need to make a circle out of my blood on a flat surface. We need to stand in it together."

I point to the space by my door.

"Right there good enough?"

He nods, turning to me.

"Please turn around, I need to change forms.

I do what he says and wait to hear him do the same. I quietly turn back around and watch as he silently takes his shirt off, the nail of his pointer finger elongating to a sharp point. He cuts his skin, but strangely no blood comes out at all. He puts his shirt back on, and I violently turn back around, taking another swing of my beer.

"Alright, you're good now."

I turn back around, my face heating up as he drags his finger in a circle around the area I told him to make the pact. Blood begins to spill from his finger. That's where it all went?! He finishes the circle and I step in it with him. He looks at me and speaks in a very serious tone.

"Now all that's left to do, is kiss me."

K-K-K-WHAT?? I stare at him waiting for him to say sike, but it never happens. I smack myself in the face and get up on my tippy-toes, locking lips with him. Almost instantly, his hand wraps around my waist, and we begin making out. I can feel him breathing heavily along with me, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. But hey, I'm not complaining...