Author's Note

Greeting my fellow readers! It's been a while since I've updated my book. I'm still amaze and happy you guys love it, despite my flaws, you still look forward to seeing an update.

Thank you so much it means a lot!

I hope everyone is keeping safe during this pandemic. That is the most important thing right now.

When I first started this book, I was really young and as time move on, I got busy with life and work. A lot of times I even forgot about my book. But now I'm home and I have a lot of free time, I consider continuing my book.

I know a lot of you would want to continue this book. So here is how you can do it!

First let me tell you guys I was so shock and I'm still shock as I type this message. I have been given the opportunity to post my book on Dreame. Dreame is a website for female readers and writers! I'll be posting a new chapter every day and you can read it using coins. I understand some of you may not be able to purchase coins and so not everyone will be able to read it on Dreame. But that's ok and I thank you for your support.

For those who can, it would mean a lot if you guys can support me on this journey. The Dreame app is free to download, they also have other amazing books you can read.

The Name for my book is still "Rejected mate, Pregnant!!!" You can easily search for it on the app/website. I've also edited and tweak the chapters a little bit.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you once again for all the support you've given me. I'm still amaze, when I first posted my book I never thought anyone would actually find it interesting and I even cringe at the cheesiness I wrote. I was already happy that you guys like it and now even scouters from Dreame find my book interesting it truly is amazing. And I thank you my readers because if it weren't for you guys support I doubt I would have been notice.

I love your comments and likes and I'm grateful for all you've done for me. I truly means a lot!

Check out the Dreame app and my book and thank you for enjoying my book.