you have nice eyes

Ok so here's the next chapter.........................

"Dude do you think she's alright, she hasn't wake up for 10 hours now." A voice said

"Mr. Reid said she going to be alright, and getting enough sleep will be good for her baby." A male voice said. At the mention of my baby my eyes snapped open and I looked around frantically. Wondering where I am. I saw two pair's of blue eyes looking at me curiously. Quickly I rise up and I felt a sharp pain in my head then everything from last night start flashing back. I gasp and quickly put my and around my stomach.

"Don't worries your baby will be just find." The familiar voice said. Relief washed over me as I look at him. He's really cute with blond hair piercing blue eyes and his pointed nose. So he was my knight and shinning armored awesome. I looked to my left and saw another version of him only he had brown shaggy hair and his nose's not pointed. "As for that bastard you won't ever see him again." He said and his voice was hard.

I looked at both of them glad that they came along and help me in the neck of time. The thought of what could have happen sent a shiver down my spine. I decide to forget about that and thank my two heroes.

"I'm Brella and thank you both so much for saving me." I said with a smile on my face.

"No problem Brella it's all in a day's work." The brown hair one said flexing his mussel. I let of a chuckle.

"I'm Ryan and that's my crazy little brother Jace." The blond one said holding in a chuckle.

"Hey I'm not little, your only two year's older than me." Jace pouted.

"Exactly, what I mean." Ryan reply. It's amusing to watch these two like this, they relationship were so strong kind of like what I use to had with my brother. The thought of him make me miss my family, I know I have to call them sooner or later.

"So Brella are you hungry? We were about to order lunch." Ryan asks breaking me out of my thoughts. At the mention of lunch made my stomach growl and we all starts laughing.

Getting out of bed, I realize that I wasn't in any of my clothes. Instead I was wearing a huge white t-jersey and a pair of boxer. "Did you change me?" I ask looking at Ryan, his face suddenly heat up as he smile shyly at me.

"Yes but I didn't look." He quickly replies looking anywhere but me. I chuckle at him.

"Its OK, it feels comfortable thanks." I wave off at him. I saw my phone vibrating and pick it up. "Hello."

"Oh, my gosh! Brella where the hell are you?" Mandy shouted into the phone." Do you have any idea how worry I was, your parents would kill me if anything ever happen to you." She continue

"Mandy clam down please, I'll explain to you later." I said and hung up the phone. '' Uhh where can I find the bathroom?'' I ask looking at them.

'' It's down the hall and through the left.'' Jace said.

"Thanks." I said and grab my stuff and went to the bathroom. There's no way I'm staying dirty. I feel all sticky and needed a bath quickly.

After I finish freshen up I follow the smell of a fresh pizza into a huge kitchen. This place is pretty big, even the bathroom was huge. They must be rich people I thought.

"We just order pizza, for lunch would you like to have some before you leave.'' Ryan said as soon as he notice I've enter. The pizza look really mouthwatering and I was starving, so what the heck.

"Thanks.'' I said taking a pizza and sitting down at the table. We ate in clients enjoying our pizza.

"Who's Mr. Reid I overheard you saying something about." I stated wondering who he was and how he knows my baby is fine.

"He's our pack doctor I let him check you after you fainted." Ryan answers my question.

"So how you guys manage to have a pack in New York?" I ask kind of surprise, in a city full with human should be real hard to hide what we I are thought.

"Well it's only me, Jace, Kristy our cousin she's not here now and of course Dr. Reid. My father was Alpha we lived here for quite a while our family was a pack Dr. Reid was a close friend of the family so he join our pack. After our parents die I took over." He explains. I know I since power coming off of him but it wasn't strong to affect me in any way maybe because I have Alpha blood in me also.

"I'm sorry about your parent's death, they would be proud of you now." I stated looking at both of them with a small smile. We sat there talking. It's easy talking to them thou. I told them my reason for coming here and what my mate did in which they comfort me. An hour pass and we were still talking. I saw Jace staring at me with a cheeky grin on his face. "What?" I ask staring back at him.

"You have nice eyes..." He said blushing.

I smirked at him he's so sweet I thought to myself. "I know." I said cockily and start giggling as he blushed more deeply. I pick up my phone to check what time it is and was surprise to find it pass 6 o'clock. Shit Mandy is going to kill me.

"Sorry guys but I have to go now, thanks again for saving me. You guys are my hero." I said getting up to leave.

"Wait, we'll escort you home Brella." Ryan suddenly said jumping up and coming over to my side.

"Yeah,we get to see where you live." Jace started jumping up singing. I let outa giggle and accept their offer. There's no way I'm walking alone after whathappen.     

******************************************************************************************

I'm sorry about the long wait and if this chapter is two short. Seems like wattpad don't want me you upload more so I decided to stop here.

Oh just want to let you know my sorry is nothing like pregnant for my mate and he did not rejected her cause he think she's a one night stand or cause he's a player. There's another reason but you will just have to read and find out your self.

Thanks for reading and if you don't vote I'll still upload anyway.

Oxoxxoxoxoxxxoxxxxo