𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨?

This book is meant for me to dump some school advice onto people.  As people begin moving into big chapters of their life, like high school and college, they ask for advice, and they're nervous.  I totally understand that, but honestly, there's no reason to be afraid!  As long as you know what's going on and you put in the effort and determination to stay on top of things, you'll be fine.

𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠?

Believe it or not, this book is actually more for me than anyone else.  I need a place to give advice so that I have zero excuses to do poorly in school.  It's also a reminder to myself to actually get something done in my life.

The secondary reason is to help other people.  I have straight A+'s, and it has been that way ever since I entered high school.  Therefore, I think I have the experience to know what I'm talking about.  It always saddens me to see people struggling, suffering, or complaining about school or not seeing a purpose in life because you matter!  You deserve to be proud of yourself and what you've done.  You deserve to see the purpose in your life, and I get that it can be difficult at times to see this.  I don't want this book to be some form of bragging; I want this book to maybe inspire or show people how to survive school.

𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨

► My way of surviving school is probably different than how most people do it.  Actually, my way of doing school is very different than how most people do it.  The reason for this is because I was raised with certain morals and views on life.  I have my own personality, and I have my own ways of studying.  Please don't compare yourself to me because there is a high chance that we have completely different ways of surviving school.

► I will be discussing general ways to improve your school life, and I will be using what I tend to do as examples.  You can try out my methods of surviving school, but by all means, do what makes you comfortable and what helps you best.

► If you have anything you want me to talk about, comment the topic or question!  I honestly have no idea what I'm going to talk about besides studying, but I can definitely talk about other school-related topics that aren't studying.