Yuki: Hey you ok!?

Alpha 5: Oh thank you and yes I'm ok. Hello equis it been away.

Madam equistiera: Ahh alpha it's been awhile how is zordon doing?

This caught Yuki attention. If he remember correctly he watch the show with Axel that one of the episodes that zordon died. And he was never seen again.

Alpha 5: Oh he still in recovery. Hopefully he will recover soon after all it been 500 years ever since he died.

Yuki: Um sorry to interrupt but what do you mean hes in recovery. I thought he died.

Alpha 5: Oh he did die but his sprit was saves by this world magic.

Yuki got even more confused as he was about to say something else as he hear an loud explosion coming from the dorms and then with someone yelling. And Yuki knows who its was.

Axel: SHIRAKO GET BACK HERE!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!

Yuki started to laugh as alpha and equis were confused

Yuki: Oh boy seems like shirako did it again. *Sigh*

Madam equistiera:
Wait I'm confused what do you mean that shirako did it again?

Yuki back them and sighed.

Yuki: You Shirako loves to do pranks on us. But he loves to do to Axel or porkchop cause they give best reaction.

As he finished they saw as Shirako ran past them waveing at them.

Shirako: HI YUKI! HEY THERE ALPHA 5! HI SOME PONY I DONT KNOW! SEE YA!!!

As soon he left they see a burned up Axel chasing after Shirako.

Axel: GET BACK HERE!!!! YOU KNOW THAT YOU CANT RUN FOREVER!!

As axel passed them Yuki saw sora coming towards them. He turned to see that alpha dissapeared think that he went back to were zordon is. He also saw that equis left as well.

Sora: Hey Yuki there you are! What were doing here?

Yuki: Oh just walking around couldn't go back to sleep. I meet up with Remy and help him with food. And I did have a talk with madam equistiera.

Sora: Oh that neat. So what did you talk about?

Yuki put his hand on hair scratching it. As sora found a chair to sit on as Yuki lead ove the wall.

Yuki: Oh she told me that we will have a meeting later tonight. She said that some of here friends are coming to this meeting.

Sora: Wait a meeting? Why didn't she told us?

Yuki: I asked her the same thing. She was going to tell when we wake up. Speaking of which what'd did Shirako do now.

Sora look at him and smiled as he told hi. What happed the past 5 minutes.

---------------------------------------------------------
5 minutes ago back at the dorms.

Axel was dead asleep as he was tired from everything that happened. As he was sleeping he was thinking of his new found powers and what he can do. As he was sleeping his door opened up as Shirako was looking around and walk in closing the door as he was laughing quietly. He tip toe over to Axel bed and notice that their was desk next to him. He then place a speak on the desk and it was next to Axel ear.

Shirako was snickering as he cover his mouth. As he put a cord on the speak and put the other end of the cord on his wrist controller as he was looking for something as he was scrolling over his options he found. It took him awhile till he found what he was looking for.

He then turned the volume to max as he hit played on his controller.

Axel got sacred as he jump out of his bed and fell over on the side of the bed as Shirako was busting out laughing holding his stomach as he thumbed over. Axel got up looking very very angry as anger as he saw Shirako.

Axel: Shirako!!!

Axel said in a deep angry voice as he summoned one of his Chakrams. Shirako notice and saw that Axel trew his chakram at the speaker as it made loud explosion that woke everyone up and sacering Rosey. As the smoke went on axel face Shirako stand up and ran out of the door as Axel started to chase him down.

Axel: SHIRAKO GET BACK HERE!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HATE WHEN YOU DO THAT!!!

Sora then open his door to see Axel caseing after Shirako and sighed and went to case after them. And knowing that tonight was going to be interesting.