𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐨

Start from the beginning

CONT

CONT.

"Girl, hell no. When you die, you go to heaven or hell. Period." Eani said waving off her guide as the uber pulled up. Getting in the back seat, she scooted over for Titi as she shook her head. "Girl, you'd be surprised." Titi said as Eani scoffed.

"You not about to sit here and tell
me that reincarnation is real. All this other shit just may be real but that? hell naw." The young girl mumbled, while reading a text from Dewie. He had been trying to link but obviously, the young girl had been too busy for her friends. Being pregnant and all, she didn't see the need to be around people who smoke and sell drugs all day.

"So, You and De? What are y'all going to do regarding the baby?" Titi asked, looking at the young girl's stomach. She knew how dangerous it was going to get for the teen, for once in her life she was actually scared for someone. Rolling her eyes, Eani continued to do whatever on her phone.

"Haven't heard from him and I don't care, He wants me to live in the past and its not happening. " She shrugged, rubbing her stomach as a craving for chalk and ice came along.   The uber ride was short lived , it took about 7 minutes to reach the abandoned residence of  Devante  Swing. Just as she was about to turn around to get back in the Uber, Titi walked right in making the teen run and follow.

"Woah." She mumbled, looking at the grand staircase as soon as you walked through the front door. A 5 feet pool sitting in the middle of the living room floor, De even had marble floors in every corner of this house. Then, instead of white, the walls were creme. Although it looked like no one had lived here for years, the house was still in great condition. "How did you know about this place." E asked, looking up at Titi for the first time since entering the home.

"This was De's first house. Back in the day fans weren't as crazy as they are now so celebrities were more comfortable. He threw a big house party/video shoot here, me and my homegirls drove all the way from Atlanta to make it." She laughed, thinking back on that night.  The night she lost her virginity to
K-ci Hailey. "The party was dope as hell,  you ever seen the 'Lets Go Through The Motions' video?"

Nodding, Eani stared at this bookcase taking different books off and putting them back. "Yo, Look!" She called out for Ti who came to her side, pointing to the Time Travel Guide they both smirked  and went to grab for it. Trying to pull it off the shelf, Eani used all of her strength.When it finally moved, the two were knocked down by the moving stair case revealing a dark room.

"See, I knew this book was gone have a  bitch doing white people sh-"

"How you just gone break the fourth wall like that?"

"Cause Kay know she wrong- take yo' ass on down there now."  Eani chuckled, waving for Ti to take the next step.   "Bitch yo' la' typing ass hear me!"

"Now you and I know god damn well, she gone have both of us - bitch fuck that! we stopping the book."

"It's no book without me the fuck? - But okay-" Eani quickly shutup after Ti have her a look. Grabbing her phone, Eani used her flashlight to see what was ahead of them. "So, did you find this during the vid-"

"Of course not and hurry up, the faster you move, the faster we out dis bitch."  Titi responded, making E put a little pep in her step. Coming to some actual steps, they carefully stepped down into more darkness. Feeling on the wall, Titi found a switch and when she flipped it their hearts dropped to floor.

"What. Thee. Fuck." Eani mumbled as her phone hit the floor. Absentmindedly, she went to the various pictures around the room. Pictures of her from a small small child all the way to yesterday, some of them had Dewie in them, some with her mom, De, Sierra, and even Clipz.

"This isn't Devante, he hasn't lived here since 2000." Titi mumbled, holding up a peice a mail hidden beneath a beaker full of green potion. "What is it?" She asked pointing it, Titi shrugged.

"It was poured all over this envelop, whoever this is wants to make sure you stay far away from De, this potion is to keep someone hidden from public eye."

"So .. what do we do now?"

"You got one more address right?"

"Ye-" "Who goes there?!" A deep voice yelled from behind them. Quickly looking around Eani tried to think on her feet, seeing a small door in the corner she tapped Titi and they began to crawl
through it. Fighting the urge to look back, she kept crawling til they hit a vent in another part of the house. 

Kicking it, they both went through and sat on the floor for a second trying to catch their breaths. "Girl, this is sum' scurry shit." Ti said, still holding her chest. Shaking her head, E looked at her phone for the time. Seeing that it was almost time for the next ferry she stood up. "We gotta go."

"Where? to the airport? cause we need to go to California."

"Girl-"