Chapter 6

hey guys!  chapter 6 is here! thank you sooo much for the votes and comments!! please continue voting and commenting!!

Happy Reading! :D

Chapter 6

This time Sydney remembered that Ashton had stayed over when she got up in the morning. She smiled thinking about the time she had him at gun point.

Ashton was still asleep when she went to wake up Jessica.

"Five more minutes," Ashton murmured sleepily and rolled over falling asleep the next second.

As usual Jess was up at the first call and went to get ready. Sydney went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Just as she removing the last of the eggs Jess and Ashton walked in. Jess fully dressed and Ashton with the bed head look still yawning.

"Slept well?" Sydney asked, serving them.

"Yup!" Jess chirped.

"I didn't know scrubbing the floor was this tiring," Ashton commented, stifling a yawn.

Sydney chuckled. Poor boy, he looked exhausted. Serves him right for mistreating Gary.

"Can you two miss school today? Even I was thinking of cancelling all my appointments for today," Ashton said.

"Okay!" Jess immediately agreed.

"No its not okay," Sydney stated firmly. Ashton's face fell. "Look, the thing is that I already missed half day at work yesterday. I can't keep on missing school everyday."

"Yeah, you're right," Ashton said quietly.

"And plus, even you have your latest movie to worry about. You are here for what, like four more days?"

"Yeah, I get it. You don't want me here. I get a get a hint, okay? Goodbye!" Ashton stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him.

Sydney blinked at the shut door. What the hell was wrong with the actor? It was like living with a girl suffering constantly from PMS.

"Mommy, what happened to Ashton?" Jess asked in a small voice.

"I don't know, sweety." What was his problem? Sydney never said that she didn't want him around. He would get around it hopefully.

Sydney got dressed and they headed towards the parking lot where Gary was waiting for them. Surprisingly, there were no reporters present.

"Mr. Kingman got a restraining order against them," Gary explained. Oh!

Sydney toyed with the idea of calling Ashton and fixing the tension but before she could decide they had already dropped Jess and the car stopped outside St. Pattrick.

"Thanks Gary,"

School was the same as the previous day. The teachers and students all wanted the lastest gossip but Sydney had become quite accomplished in the art of diversion. Her heart was not in it either. She constantly kept on thinking about Ashton's tantrum. He really acted like a kid sometimes.

After school, Sydney picked up Jessica and told Gary to take them to Ashton's hotel. Gary snuck them through the back entrance where they avoided any stray reporter.

Ashton was staying on the top floor. Sydney told Gary to take Jess to the playroom while she spoke with Ashton. Her heart was pounding as she neared Ashton's suite door and she hoped that he was in a relatively good mood.

Sydney knocked.

"Who is it?" Ashton snapped. Okay, not in a good mood.

"Its me- Sydney."