Chapter 18 ~ {It's a.....}~

I hope you like it!! Thank you to everyone that voted and commented! and thank you so much to me 2 new fans!! Anyways i have been really busy lately, but after my tests and quizes this tomorrow and Wednesday~ i promise to try and make you guys a bigger upload! How about 7 votes +7 comments? i really loved looking at all the comments from the last chapter~ and to say you guys rock! I have more comments on this story then my other story ' My Visit to Romania.... Includes Vampires' now! it had 65! and we have 67!

XoXo~ XDVampireluvXD/ Jessica~ Thank you all for reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18~~

~ Its a.......~

Samantha's POV

 A picture came on the machine, and Dr. Reynolds looked at us. " The baby looks fine, Congratulations it's a Boy!"

 I smile came onto Greg's lips, and Amanda looked ready to hug him. Although we all knew she couldn't, the Doctor went to go grab some paper towels to wipe off the goo. I was going to have a little nephew, and now all they had to do was find a name. which they were probably going to have  me help with.

 Amanda's POV

 Awww, my little baby was going to be a boy. Just like his father wanted, although I still wanted a little girl. Maybe it was better to have a boy first. I mean Greg is protective of Sam, and even took on the role as her father for a while. He really loves her. He wasn't the oldest though, but I don't think it will matter.

 After the Doctor finished wiping me off we left. Greg had hugged me and kissed me the whole way back to the car, so Sam had announced we could do whatever in the back and she was driving. I could tell Greg didn't care, and was just happy that I was carrying his little boy.

 Sam drove us home, and then left. I knew she wanted to see Cole all of us did but we knew we couldn't, and so did she. Greg hugged me to him, and I finally snuggled up to him. We were laying on his bed. It was Saturday afternoon.

 Samantha's POV

 I found myself thinking about the guy I had seen, and I had figured out who it was. Jared, was still watching me, and he still liked me. I sort of felt like he was stalking me, but he was my best friend. He would have no reason to, or was he still my best friend. I am not completely sure, but I can tell he still likes me.

 " Jared, come out. I know you watching me," I said when I got back home, and parked the car.

 Jared stepped out of the clearing, and I thought about just him for that one second. How he had been there for me. He was still trying to be there for me, even though I never talked to him anymore.

 " What are you doing here Jared?" I asked him, a light tone in my voice. Curios I looked at him, he looked just as he did when we were best friends. I was the one that changed and everyone knew that. Even people I didn't know, everyone at school knew. One thing was for sure, everyone knew who you were and you business when you are the quarterbacks sister. It got worse since I became a cheerleader and started going out with Cole. I hadn't minded it until now.

 " Waiting for you to figure it out," Jared replied and kept his eyes on my face. He captivated my eyes, with such force, that made me just stay there. I sighed, and finally was able to look away.

 " Figure what out? That it was you?" I asked him not sure of what he was going to say next.

 " That you loved me," He replied, and I was shocked. I stumbled back a couple steps almost loosing my balance.

 " I love Cole, and in case you didn't know we are engaged. I liked you as a friend Jared that's all," I told him being brutally honest.

 " I love you Sam, and I know the real you. I was there when no one else was," Jared looked like he was hurt, and wanted to cry. He was there for me, but he was wrong about that being the real me. I am who I used to be now, the real me.

 I walked back towards the house leaving him there without another word. I walked up to my room, noticing Amanda and Greg lying on his bed. I smiled wishing I could be with Cole right now. 

 My phone started buzzing I ignored it. I could get it later. I turned on the TV, and found a Movie. I didn't really watch it, but it kept my mind off things. For a little while anyways.

AmAnDa'S pOv~~~ ( Short)

 I snuggled close to Greg for a while, just loving to be close to him. Glad he didn't hate me, but I don't think he could. After all I am carrying his child whether he liked it or not. Besides it was his fault for not making sure I wasn't fertile. Which I obviously was.

 I looked down and I felt my phone buzzing I looked at the caller ID it was Cole, but why would he be texting me. I went over to Sam's room.

 " Sam, why is Cole texting me?" Amanda asked. " It says tell Sam to look at her phone".

 She went and grabbed it not sure what it was about, and the Sam screamed and was jumping up and down.

 " What does it say?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

 " Cole's getting out tomorrow, and I can go visit him right when he gets home," She replied and I was shocked. The doctors had said it could be two weeks or more. It hadn't even been a weak.

 SaMaNaThA's PoV

 I was so happy Cole was getting back tomorrow, and I could visit him. I quickly texted him back.

 ~ Sorry, for not looking at ur txt right away! Love you so much! C u 2moro~ Txt me right when you leave~ So glad your better~ Amanda's happy too~ Love u tons Sammie <333 =D

 The I went back to lying on my bed. I couldn't fall asleep I was to happy about tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading!

Please let me know what you think!

What's up with Jared? Do you like him at all?

Please Comment/ Fan/ Vote!