Depressed? (ch 13)

Start from the beginning

"Awe! Is Parker feeling sad today?" A kid beside me mocked as I as walked slowly down the hall still smiling to myself. I made my way to the bathroom and earned a few laughs and jokes from other students as I passed them.

When I finally arrived in the bathroom and made sure no one was there, I locked the bathroom door and curled into a ball. Tears started to pour from my eyes as the voices got louder, then I started to gag.

I rushed into a stall and just made it to the toilet. I puked all my breakfast as tears streamed down my face. I hovered over the toilet and let my tears fall into the water. I glanced down at my watch and made sure I was not late.

I sniffed and stood up straight and made my way to the sinks. I took the cold water in my hands and splashed in onto my face. I looked back into the mirror at my puffy eyes, pathetic.

I relaxed my breathing and took a deep breath returning my face smile. I unlocked the bathroom and walked to my first class.

I walked into class quietly and sat down at my desk. I ignored all the common talk around the room and chose to try and block out the voices.

"Hey Andrew! Guess who I am." I looked up at one of my classmates as he pulled his hood over his head and start to making crying noises.

Andrew's eyes lit up almost instantly, "OH! OH! I know this one! It's..... PUNY PARKER!!" Andrew screamed and the whole class bursted out into laughter. I smiled brightly and bite my lip hardly ignoring the blood that filled my mouth, I choked back tears and continued to smile.

Then the teacher walked in along with the mean student teacher, the whole class became silent and I smiled looking up, earning a quick but weird look from the both. The student teacher went to his seat in the back which was next to mine and the teacher started the lesson.

The lesson was almost done and my face hurt, I had smiled threw the whole lesson. I felt a nudge from my shoulder, smiling, I looked over to the student teacher who looked at me weirdly.

"Can I help you?" I asked smiling brightly expecting a nasty joke.

"Um..no, but you should stop smiling like that, it made you look weird and kinda crazy." He said looking at me up and down. I smiled bigger and tried to hold it back but a small tear fell down my cheek which caused immediate guilt to arise on his face.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mea-" he whispered franticly and I just kept smiling and prevented anymore tears from falling. I cut him off quickly.

"No I should be sorry, you shouldn't have to see my pathetic face." I said and showed the emotionless tint in my eyes but kept smiling. His eyes widened with shock and guilt. I turned back around in my seat to face the board.

1st period and 2nd period went okay, I got a few snarky comments and got laughed at a few dozens times but I just smiled and bite my lip.

It was now my 3rd class and it was gym. I quickly changed in the locker room avoiding anyone seeing the burn marks on my arm. When I was the only one left in the locker room I let my smile disappear and face go soft.

I walked up to a mirror and pulled my lip down. I studied and tried not to cry as I saw that my lip was visibly cut, red and swollen. It hurt a lot and blood kept pouring out and into my mouth.

I was so tired and just wanted to cry. It was always a bit tiring having to constantly use magic to keep up my human disguise form as I was still a beginner at magic. But today I was weak emotionally and physically, I managed to keep my disguise up and started to struggle as the day progressed.

I let a few tears spring from my eyes and I looked at myself. I looked sad and scared. I sighed and closed my eyes blinking away the tears. I made sure no one was in the room and opened my eyes to look at my bleeding lip.