2 Years later...

WELCOME BACK TO THE SECOND CHAPTER! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I LIKE TO TAKE MY TIME WRITING AND TRIPLE CHECK MY WORK, SO IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES LET ME KNOW!

ON ANOTHER NOTE THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT SO MUCH OF IT ON THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST EVER STORY!

ANYWAY ONTO CHAPTER TWO!

MOUNT SILVER (2 YEARS LATER)-3RD PERSON POV

'Are you thinking about the same things as always?' Pikachu asked his best friend.

'Yeah, like always.' Ash replied. Over the past two years he had grown around 3 inches and now stood at around 6 foot 1. In the time he had spent hiding himself from the world he had been training vigorously along side his Pokemon and you could quite clearly tell, he was wearing a tight, black T-shirt that showed all of his muscle off along with black shorts with white stripes down the side and white and black sneakers.

He was currently sitting by a fire and staring into it, next to him was Pikachu whom he was conversing with. Surrounding both of them was all of Ash's Pokemon, new and old, socialising and resting with each other after another tough day of training.

'What are you always thinking about Ash? All of your older Pokemon know but they turn cold whenever we ask them.' A Lucario asked as a Tyranitar followed behind him with a questioning look on his face.

Ash beckoned them to sit next to him and sighed 'I guess I should to tell you guys. I've kept it from you all for to long. Get everyone here and I'll talk to you all at once.'

Five minutes later all of Ash's Pokemon were staring at him intensely and asking
Why they need a meeting so suddenly.

'Alright everybody I know you all wonder what I'm thinking about all the time and I always tell you it's about Arceus and the future. You all know I use that as an excuse so I don't have to tell you. I got you all here so I can tell you the truth. To be honest it's the past I'm always thinking about. Two years ago. He told them about the betrayal and continued to tell the story after that...

FLASHBACK-2 YEARS AGO

After we ran out of the lab none of us really knew what to do, so we had to form a plan. 'Me and Pikachu are the only one's who know of Arceus' prophecy. I cannot let anyone find out yet, but I need to bolster my team and increase its numbers and power desperately.' Ash thought to himself. 'I need to think of a plan and not raise their suspicions.'

'Ok. Anybody who wants to come with me is welcome. I'm going to collect all of my old pokemon I've left behind and capture the friends I've made but haven't caught. I'll be going all over the world so if you're in be ready to travel.' Ash stated in a seemingly normal tone, hoping if they stayed together long enough that all of them would start to go their own ways with no questions asked.

'I'm in.' Lillie hardly even let Ash finish his sentence before accepting his offer.

'Me too.' Dawn declared.

'Me three, I want to meet all of your Pokemon.' Bonnie stated, In a child like tone.

'Me four, anything to get away from her.' Max said referring to his "sister".

'If that's going to make you feel better then let's travel for old times sake.' Brock chimed in.

'I'm not going to be left out, I'm coming with you all.' Kiawe added, seemingly still extremely angry, just like Ash but he just was not covering it up as well.

'I'm sure Gramps would be fine with putting my research on hold for a while, given the circumstances.' Gary said, seemingly excited for the thrill of adventure again.