surprise! (requested)

Liz tried to keep the smile on her face from falling as she watched you from backstage. You were singing your heart out to nearly twenty thousand screaming fans. You've been smiling the entire night so far, and Liz could only hope that the surprise she had to share with you wouldn't make it fade away.

Knowing you, knowing how important your fans were to you, she knew that you'd want to share this news with the fans once you found out. It was exciting, it was life-changing and she was so nervous yet so excited to share it with you, and the fans in the crowd.

In order for her to plan to work, she had no other choice but to tell your manager when she arrived at the venue this evening with exciting news to share with you; news that absolutely could not wait to be shared.

She waited anxiously for that signal from your manager. She tried to distract herself by twirling the engagement ring around on her finger and singing along to the words with you and the thousands of fans that showed up for you, because they loved you, almost as much as she did.

And when you reached the last song on the setlist, your manager gave her the thumbs up. You were so busy gazing out at the fans and reading their creative signs they made for you and seeing their big, bright smiles that you didn't even realize Liz was making her way to you on the stage till fans excitedly cheered for her.

You had tears in your eyes when you saw her standing there. You didn't waste a single second in going up to her and bringing her into your arms. "I can't believe you're here! I'm so happy that you're here!"

Liz had tears in her own eyes. She leaned in to kiss your forehead and she was about to say something back to you when you excitedly rambled to her. "I've been missing you like crazy! But what are you doing here?"

She took a deep breath and grabbed ahold of the hand that you weren't holding your mic in. "I have something to share with you. Something I found out just a couple of days ago and I couldn't wait to share with you."

You heard the shaky breath leave her lips. She couldn't seem to hear much aside from her heart beating rapidly in her ears and the screams coming from the fans. They were both loud, almost making her knees give out from under her as her anxiety grew a little more.

"Usually, if I come to surprise you I either stay backstage or on the bus till you come to either place. But this time... it's not just me visiting you."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and watched as she slid one of her hands into her back pocket. When she pulled her hand back out you could see she was holding a picture and a pregnancy test. Your fingers shook as you reached for the sonogram between her own trembling fingers. You gasped when you saw it; the photo that held the tiny baby that you've both been hoping for, for so long.

You saw the test said 'PREGNANT' and you unashamedly burst into tears. "Oh, Liz! This is incredible!" You cried and wrapped both of your arms around her neck. You laid your head on her shoulder and you both wept for a minute before you realized that it wasn't just you two in the room.

You brought your mic to your lips and held the sonogram in your hand. "We're having a baby!"

Your fans screamed louder than you've heard them scream in your entire career so far. You giggled through your tears and hugged Liz close to you again. Your hand moved to her still flat stomach. You realized then that the baby you've both dreamt of having was really in there.

"I've never been more in love with you. I can't wait to go on this journey with you and for our little one to come into the world. You're amazing." You said to Liz, giving her a little peck to her lips as your heart filled with more love than you've ever felt before.