you get jealous (requested)

"Are you enjoying the episode so far?" Liz asked as she stared down at you with a smile on her face, watching you as you watched the tv.

You're mesmerized by her talent. With every episode of Dynasty that you watch, you find yourself getting even more blown away with what a wonderful actress she is. You can't imagine anyone playing the characters she plays except her. No one can flawlessly portray them as well as she does.

"Are you kidding? Of course I am! I'm enjoying every one that we watch." You said and she smiled before kissing your head.

There's one scene in this episode that she hasn't exactly told you about, mostly because she didn't think it was a huge deal.

But one of the makeout scenes she does in the show just so happens to be in this particular episode and as soon as her lips hit Michael's, you tensed up in her embrace.

It wasn't any normal make-out scene, it was heated and passionate, and it took you by complete surprise.

You clenched your jaw and looked away from the tv for the first time in a while. Liz noticed how tense you were and looked away from the screen as well, her gaze falling back on you once more.

"Are you okay, babe?" She asked as she brushed her fingers across your arms.

"Yeah. Fine."

She rolled her eyes, thinking you'd know that she can always see through you when something's not right.

"What's wrong?" She asked and reached for the remote to pause the movie.

"Nothing."

"Y/N, tell me what it is." She said and you folded your arms over your chest, looking away from the screen to look at her then back to the show. "What? The scene?"

You nodded and watched her throw her head back with a laugh.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect it."

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

You couldn't even deny it. She already knew. It was easy to see, anyway. You seemed to lose a lot of interest in watching the show when the scene came on.

"Don't judge me." You pouted. "Those kisses are quite steamy."

"Yeah, for the show. It's not like we kissed because we actually wanted to. We just had to because our characters had to. Nothing more."

You sighed and stared at your hands.

"There is no need to be jealous. It's all for the show. I'm all yours." She assured as she put her hand over yours.

You lifted your head and looked into her bright eyes, unable to keep yourself from smiling.

"Sorry for being jealous. I just didn't expect it. I know make-out scenes are common in shows and stuff but that was quite intense."

She laughed before putting her fingers under your chin.

"Maybe so. But that's not real. The only person I want to make out with is you, my love. Because I'm in love with you, only you."

Her words made your heart flutter and before you knew it, her lips were on yours.

"I think we should take a break from watching the show and do this instead. How about you?" She spoke against your lips, smirking as you quickly nodded your head in agreement.

She pulled you closer, lips moving passionately against yours.

"By the way, even though you have no reason to be, you're adorable when you're jealous." She said as you looped your arms around her neck.

You smiled against her lips and continued to make out, feeling much better now.