she protects you (requested)

The club Liz's cousin was celebrating her birthday at tonight was packed. Although you didn't recognize everyone there, you did recognize a few people and you felt comfortable since Liz was right there by your side.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink. You want one, babe?" Liz asked and you nodded with a smile. "Yeah, that sounds great. I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, I'll be right back." She gave you a kiss before you went your separate ways.

Just a couple of minutes later you walked out of the bathroom, bumping right into someone else walking toward you. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" You looked up at the man who seemed to be just about your age. He just chuckled. "No, it's fine."

You tried to walk away, but someone gripped your wrist tightly, preventing you from moving any further. You turned to see that it was the same guy and his grip was only getting stronger. "Hey, let go!"

He shook his head and as you tried to make a break for it, he pushed you against the wall. "You're quite beautiful, you know that?" You could smell the alcohol on his breath and it nearly made you gag. "Let go of me!"

"Or what?"

"Or I'll yell for my girlfriend!"

The guy chuckled darkly, sending a wave of fear over you.

"I haven't seen your girlfriend? Where is she at?"

"Right here, perv."

You looked to the direction where Liz's voice came from and a huge breath of relief fell from your lips. "Liz! He won't let me go..."

Liz shook her head, taking a few steps closer to the man who was looking and touching you in a way that made her stomach turn. But she wasn't backing down. You need her and she's not afraid of him.

"Get away from my girlfriend." She said, voice stern.

"Or what?" He smirked, but it fell from his face as she stepped closer and closer, until she was standing right in front of him.

"You don't even wanna know what I'll do to you. I'm not afraid of you. You wanna test me? Try it, pal. I dare you."

The man loosened his grip on you.

"Get away from her... right now!"

The way she yelled at him made him let go and run away. Liz watched him leave until you fell into her arms, clinging on to her for dear life. "Thank you!"

Liz rubbed your back. "You're welcome, baby. No one will ever hurt you, not ever. I've got you, you're safe now." She kissed your head as you calmed yourself down, feeling comforted, and safe being in her arms.

"You're always safe with me." She added, holding you a little tighter against her. You cracked a smile and kissed her neck. "I know."