°ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ°

An exhale got heard from Ahn Chan Soo as he sat down, holding a mug of coffee. You took a seat as well, holding a cup yourself. Silence remained as your gaze kept being glued on the male in front of you. "Speak up." Is what you mentioned as he smiled to himself, glad that you asked about it. "Since you know my team leader doesn't listen to me, you should also know that I'm going to delve into Gi Jae Myeong." You nodded your head, straightening your back. "So-- what did you find until now?" You questioned. "I'm glad you asked," He began. "I found out that Gi Jae Myeong was connected to the Moon Deok Soo case. To be even more specific, he was one of the last calls Deok Soo received. He disappeared after. Don't you find that suspicious?" He mentioned, taking a sip of his coffee. 

You felt yourself suddenly turning anxious. "Well-" You stammered, "It depends on how you look at it," you explained as he shook his head. "I knew you wouldn't believe me on that, Seo (Y/n). So that's why I have something else." He put his coffee mug down as he began roaming into his police uniform's pocket. A million things shot through your head, wondering what it could be. You knew there wasn't something to be scared about. However, when your full name escaped from Chan Soo's lips, you knew it was something earnest. 

"Here." He stated, handing you over a picture. Your gaze slowly traveled towards the subject, seeing a picture of Gi Jae Myeong and Choi Dal Po. They were sitting in a cafe, talking you supposed. "W-what is this?" You questioned, your heartbeat raising. "Not so long ago, Moon Deok Soo's phone got switched on in the surroundings you see in that picture. We were able to finally track him. Multiple officers went to that certain place and we spot them together. How about this? Gi Jae Myeong also took a flyer at MSC's broadcasting station." He explained full of confidence. "So? there are so many people taking that flyer." You attempted as he scoffed, shaking his head as he pointed at Gi Jae Myeong on the picture, slightly tapping his features.

"Listen, if Gi Jae Myeong is able to kidnap, maybe even kill, Moon Deok Soo. Then why wouldn't he be able to get revenge on the woman who caused his family to commit suicide?" He asked as your breathing stopped for a split second. Your e/c orbs enlarge at his sudden words. You had absolutely no idea this was going to happen. You felt trapped due to his words. Chan Soo leaned back into the seat, an amused simper growing onto his facial features. "Thought so." He muttered underneath his breath. Silence remained between the two of you until something pops up your head: "It's today." You spoke, your eyes glued at the picture. "Hm?" Chan Soo hummed in confusion. "Ehm-" You got up and shoved the chair underneath the table. "Thanks for the information. I'll... I'll ehm- see what I can do." You mentioned as you began hauling off. 

Once outside, you take out your phone and began to call Choi Dal Po. 'What kind of revenge?' you questioned yourself whilst hurrying to the side of the road, waving at a taxi. The yellow vehicle stops in front of you as you get in. "MSC broadcasting station, please." You explained as the diver nodded. That's when Dal Po's voicemail gets heard. "Shuck-" You mumbled underneath your breath. The driver took off towards the broadcasting station as you try calling him anew. The voicemail kept on being heard as you shift over to messaging. 'Choi Dal Po! Call me asap! Gi Jae Myeong is going to take revenge on In Ha's mom.' You pressed the send button ere gazing up. "Can you please go faster? It's an emergency." You state with a hurried voice. "Yes, ma'am." The cab began driving faster as more time flies by.

You did several attempts on messaging Dal Po, but didn't receive any response. You also didn't want to inform your brother nor Choi In Ha herself. After a 10 minute drive, you finally arrived. That's when you half-way threw some money at the driver. "Keep the change!" You called out and got out of the vehicle. "Work hard!" You add as you threw the door shut. Your head snapped to the building, hoping everyone would still remain okay. You started sprinting into the building.