°ᴺᴬᵀᴵᴼᴺᴬᴸ ᶠᴼᴿᴱᴺˢᴵᶜ ˢᴱᴿᵛᴵᶜᴱ°

The next day...

The clock stroke 6 AM exactly as your alarm started going off. Your eyes immediately opened while your h/c hair was messily hanging over your shoulders. You e/c eyes were smaller and thicker than usually causing you to rub them. A sigh escaped from your lips as you turned your alarm off.

You sat up in your bed and glanced around in your room, everything looked normal except your desk. A lot of books were laying on it mixed with some articles, you read those yesterday to make sure you were ready for your first day as a greenie. Again.

You were still angry about the person who took your spot as head reporter.
You got out of bed and tidy it up. You shuffled up to your closet and got out some formal clothes. You wanted to look pretty and have a good first impression.

"Okay... let's see." You mumbled to yourself while squatting down, you took some underwear and your outfit for the day...

After that you walked up to the bathroom and took a quick shower, dried your hair, brushed your teeth nor hair, did your make-up, and walked downstairs

Your mom already made your lunch pack and did some extra things in it to make the other colleagues like you already. A smile appeared on your face as your mom appeared from the kitchen.

"Eomma!~ (mom!~)" you called excitedly as you walked up to her, giving her a tight hug, getting one in return.

"Ttal!~ (daughter!~) have you slept well?" She asked with a lovely gaze.

"Mhm! Thanks for the tea yesterday, it really helped me sleeping." You chuckled as footsteps were heard behind you.

"Adeul!~ (son!~)" your mom called with a lovely voice followed by hugging him.

"Ya! Since when are you up this early?" You ask suspiciously.

"Since I finally have a job" he answered with a smile. Your face changed to a surprised expression.

"Jinjja?"

"Mhm, I hope it'll go well since it's my first day ~," your brother said with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Hyungㅡ" you called as you got cut off by your mom.

"Sweety, it's Oppa. You're a woman and he's your older brother, you really need to learn that."

You rolled your eyes and scoffed. "I will never call someone like that eomma, then I'll call him by his name."

"Whatever you want sweety, don't forget your lunch~" she placed her hands on your cheeks while smiling widely.