Water

Me and Travis drive over to my brothers house, hot as ever. It felt like I was getting boiled anytime I touched something. We arrive, water is visible in thier yard. I run out of the car and flop myself into the mini pool. Travis chases after me and dives in, "Holy moly! I love water!!"

Dante walks out of the house, "What the heck are you lovebirds doing?" he says as he holds Vylad in his arms.

Travis: Look whos talking, is Vylad your damsel in distress?

Dante: Heh. No, hes just tired so I was gonna throw him in the pool.

We both make a suprised look while Dante looks at us with a smirk.

Dante: C'mon in lovebirds.

I dry myself off and sit on the couch, "Where's Garroth and Laurance?"

Dante: I don't know, they could be kissing in thier room for all I know.

Travis: Heh, Zane never tries to kiss me.

Zane: N-No..! I've kissed you multiple times..!

Travis: You're stuttering again, hehe!

Zane: I know..

Dante: I found them, they are cleaning some wierd figurine Laurance has.

Zane: Wanna go swim?

Dante: Sure why not, WAKE UP VYLAD

Vylad falls out of his arms

Vylad: I WAS HAVING A PERFECTLY GOOD DREAM AND YOU HAD TO WAKE ME UP!?

Dante: Zanes here, he wants to swim.

Vylad: Swimming!!!

Editors Note: I'm gonna be updating it daily so just be patient!