★ Chapter 30

Začít od začátku

Harry laughed "Just kiddi-"

Harry was cut of by the sound of the doorbell. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Harry kept repeating frankly moving around his room.

"Harry the door, it's probably your date!" Harry's mom, Anne said from the door.

"I'm not finished!"

"Harry calm dow-" Niall started but got cut off by Harry. "Go distract him or something!" Harry said going back into the bathroom with more random clothes.

Niall turned to Liam who shrugged. "Okay." Niall said as he nudged Liam to come with him.

Niall untangled himself from Zayn and got up the same time as Liam. "I've got this Anne." Niall said as she nodded before going back to her room.

"Want us to go with you." Louis said pointing at himself then to Zayn.

"Nah, just stay here and help Harry find with his clothes." Niall said.

"And plus, this is a best friend's job." Liam said lightly punching his chest.

Niall nodded in agreement, "Yeah, gotta make sure our little baby chose the right guy." he said doing the same thing Liam did before they both left to open the door.

"We're both dating dorks." Louis laughed as Zayn mumbled a small "agreed." and picked up Niall's phone from the floor and put it into his back pocket.

"Heard that!" Niall and Liam yelled in sync before walking to the front door letting Dylan in.

"Did I get the right address?" Dylan thought to himself giving Niall and Liam a confused look.

"Hi, is um, Harry home?" Dylan asked as Niall nodded with Liam.

"You must be Dylan, come in, come in!" Niall said moving aside for Dylan can walk in.

Liam singled for Dylan to sit on the couch, Dylan obeyed and slowly sat down.

"Tell me Dylan, what are your intentions tonight?" Liam asked as Niall nodded and mumbled "yeah, yeah, good question."

"To have a good time." Dylan said but coming out more of a question.

"But not too much fun!" Niall butted in, slightly tip toeing to look over Liam's broad shoulder.

"Of course not." Dylan said while shaking his head and hands.

Liam and Niall kept asking pointless questions making Dylan more and more confused.

"Leave the poor lad alone, you're scaring him!" Zayns voice was heard from the top of the stairs. Harry and Louis standing next to him with raised eyebrows.

Dylan sighed in relief when he say Harry. Dylan gave Harry a small wave with a dazzling smile making Harry blush.

Harry walked to Dylan giving him a small hug. "Shall we go before they scare you off?" Harry suggested as Dylan nodded. "Sure."

Liam opened the door for the two. "Have fun." Liam told them on the way out.

"But remember not too much fun!" Niall said again before the door was closed by Liam.

"He's a nice boy!" Niall smiled.

"Come lets clean Harry's mess of clothes before we go Liam!" Louis said dragging Liam up the stairs and into Harry's room.

"We'll wait for you here." Zayn yelled and walked closer to Niall, a smirk made it's way to his lips.

"Hi." Zayn whispered huskily, trapping niall with his hands on the wall.

"Hi." Niall said placing his hand on Zayn's waist bringing him closer.

"What ya wanna do before Liam and Louis come back." Zayn said, booping Niall's nose with his. His lips an inch away from Niall's.

"Well." Niall paused his lips ghosting over Zayn's. His hands traveled down to Zayn's (flat) butt.

Niall quickly pulled out his phone from Zayn's back pocket and ducked away from Zayn. "I've got scramble on my phone." Niall smiled innocently while shaking his phone side to side.

Zayn playfully rolled his eyes, "Tease." he said making Niall smile wider.

"Love you too Zaynie." Niall laughed.

***********************************

I hope this update didn't take too long?

This book is sadly coming to an end *sighs* Probably 3-5 more chapters before an epilogue.

Dedicated to anelis1010 :)

Next dedication to whoever tells the best joke! I wanna laugh :B

Silent readers come out and let's party! all you have to do is...

Comment

Vote

Fan

- ZiallSmut

• PS: can y'all please check out @zaynlovesniallx story Stockholm Syndrom, it's ziall and it's amazing so far!