𝟏.𝟓. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

Wells stayed silent.

"Your secret's safe with me." Bellamy continued. "Of course, for you, it's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here."

"Bellamy, just leave him alone." Allaia sighed. "Why do you always have to be so mean?" 

   Bellamy glanced at her and clenched his fists, seeing how protective she's started to become of Wells. The friendship growing between Allaia and him was making Bellamy extremely uncomfortable. 

☆꧁*꧂☆

      ALLAIA AND THE rest joined Clarke and Finn after the two came across a rock covered in a fresh blood. Lai gladly walked alongside the blonde and Finn since Bellamy and his weird behavior really got on her nerves. 

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy inquired, bored out of his mind.

"We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Bellamy replied, sarcasm leaking out of his monotone voice.

Allaia rolled her eyes.

"It's called cutting sign. Fourth year Earth skills." Wells explained. "He's good."

"You wanna keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Finn interrupted, clearly annoyed by their loudness. 

   Then his eyes spotted a small branch. Finn carefully inspected it. He knelt as he found a slight trace of blood on the stone under the stick. Clarke and Allaia crouched as well, looking at the place where blood lined the area. The three glanced at each other, thinking the same thing. Allaia sighed heavily, nervously putting a hand on her forehead.

"Hey, Alle, you okay?" Finn asked worriedly, gently rubbing her arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Allaia mumbled, getting up.

   Bellamy watched their short interaction with narrowed eyes, like a hawk.

   Finn's attention turned back to Clarke as he stared at her, silently asking the same thing. She nodded and smiled sadly. 

"See? You're invisible." Bellamy taunted mockingly, sending Wells a sneering smirk.

Wells' face hardened as he glared at Bellamy. 

"Looks like I'm not the only one who's invisible here." Wells fired back. " You seriously think you got a chance with her? Why would a girl like her ever notice someone like you? I see the way you look at her, Blake. Quite pathetic if you ask me." He hissed.

   Bellamy needed to restrain himself from lunging at Wells whose mockery made his blood boil. Hostile red has obscured his vision as he clenched his fists tightly in pure hatred. Why was Bellamy getting so pissed off at the mere thought of Allaia not being interested in him? After all, he barely knew her. Yet, Bellamy felt such a strong pull towards Lai that even the slightest idea of her ignoring him and getting intimate with someone else was causing an unknown rage burn inside of him. 

   A painful moan echoed through the woods. Everyone tensed immensely and started looking around, searching for the root of the uneasy sound. Anxiety filled Allaia's body as she was breathing erratically.

"What the hell was that?" Murphy breathed.

"Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Clarke said to Bellamy.

   The group ran to the direction where the groans were coming from. They crossed a narrow path covered with tall grass which almost reached their shoulders.