You feel awkward towards him and you feel that Harry is starting to notice it. One time, he walked you home and ask you to meet him at the park tomorrow, after school, he's got something to tell you and that makes you feel anxious.

Like what he said, you went to the park and you saw him together with a picnic mat and basket. You walk towards him and he has that smile again that makes you feel giggly inside.

"You're here!" He said in full excitement as he stands up and kissed you on the cheeks. He never did that before.

The two of you sat down and talk about everything then his face suddenly got serious. Meet me in the Hallway.

"(y/n)" He said as he emerges the guitar from his side. You stare at his eyes and he started plucking the guitar.

"Don't try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer.

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible.

I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else?

I wish I knew the answer.

But I know, if I go now, if I leave

Then I'm on my own tonight

I'll never know the answer.

Midnight doesn't last forever

Dark turns to light

Heartache flips my world around

I'm falling down, down, down,

That's why.

I find your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible

(Irresistible)

Irresistible

(Irresistible)

Irresistible

(Irresistible)

Irresistible

(Irresistible).

It's in your lips and in your kiss

It's in your touch and your fingertips

And it's in all the things and other things

That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible.

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes,

Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes

Irresistible."

he strums the guitar one last time. You never leave your eyes on him and so does he. Everything seems new to you and this thing was way different from how you two spent time together.

"(y/n)" He broke the silence.

"Yes?" You answered back while harry's holding your hand.

"You wanna know why I took a job on W. Mandeville Bakery? Ever Since New York." His voice is so calm, you just shook your head.

"Because I thought that would be the way for me to finally talk to you and introduce myself." His smile is shy but oh so handsome. "But I think I was wrong."

He took the job on the bakery to talk to you... wait.. wait, WHAT!

"You wanted to talk to me?" Your heart is pounding violently.

"Yeah, I kindda have a crush on you but I was too damn scared to make the first move. I took the job there but I didn't get to see on the first day and the customers are everywhere. Even if you were there, I would still not be able to talk to you. But one day, you came and the manager took you to help and we were put on the same station. You don't know how happy I was back then." He stare at you and those dimples was something to die for.

"At lunch I was surprised that we had the same thing on our plate. I can't believe that we had the same taste but you were so cold to me Sweet Creature. I know that you are not the quiet type but I experienced extreme coldness from you. Then suddenly started to be like old friends doing silly things." His cheeks blushed and you think yours too.

You smiled at him and put your hand on top of his. Lights up.

"Say why you want to see me today. Say it please." You said to him with a smile. He took a deep breath and sit straight. He looked you in the eyes and said.

"Would you go out with me?" You gave him a weird face To be so Lonely and looked at your sides.

"Aren't we going out already?" You teased him and he slightly blushed. "Haha, I will go out with you anytime, Sunflower." You gave your sweetest smile and he suddenly hugged you.

This is the best day of your life!

>> Harry Styles Imagine <<