CHAPTER-18: SHATTERED SOUL

Start from the beginning

Jannat's college was also one among the fifteen colleges which were participating in the competition. The theme of their group was 'Fairy Tales'.

" Tanu here take this brush.I am feeling sleepy, Let me go wash my face" Hoorain dipped the brush in the white paint and gave it to Tanisha.

"Someone kill her please, this dumbass is the only one who came late and now she is feeling sleepy" Tanisha rolled her eyes at Hoorain.

" Aishh! It was Durrah dude. I told her to set the alarm at 6:A.M and that dumbo set it at 6P.M" Hoorain slapped her forehead.

" You both are made for each other. Whatever, come back fast. Our group number is six, the group number three has already assembled near the stage" Tanisha took the brush and started painting Hiba's face.

Hoorain walked out of the dressing room, while she covered her hair with a black scarf and moved forward to the washroom.

While walking, She felt someone's gaze on her, so she turned to look who it was. It was Rayyan who was standing near to the water dispenser along with his friends.

Rayyan's blue orbs sparkled like a jewel, seeing his Hoorain. This girl was driving him crazy. The guy who never fell for girls is now head over heels in love with Hoorain. The thought of her becoming his OTHERHALF made his heart warm. He knew he had an effect on her so he smiled brightly making a blush to form on Hoorain's cheeks which even she didnot knew.

Hoorain couldn't take her eyes because it was the first time she saw Rayyan smiling brightly and that made a blush creep on her face.

She shaked her thoughts and entered the washroom.

She opened the tap and splashed the cold water on her face. Her face was glowing like a bright star in the black outfit. Her green eyes twinkled, while water was dripping from her thick eyelashes.

She closed the tap and wiped her face using her navy blue towel. She looked at the mirror for the last time to adjust her scarf but saw a girl through the mirror, looking at her nervously. The girl looked frightened and had her lower lip pressed between her teeth. It was the same girl who gave Ezza the knife.

" Are you okay?" Hoorain asked looking at her nervous face.

" Yea..yeah..Rebella Ma'am has asked....you..to...go...upstairs...storeroom" The girl shuttered while speaking.

" Oh okay, by the way are you sure that you are okay? You look sick" Hoorain touched her forehead while the girl felt her heart clenched for betraying a kind soul like, Hoorain .

" I gotta go, if you feel sick, go to the rest room, it will make you fine" With that Hoorain walked out of the washroom, while the girl covered her face and weeped for betraying her.

_________________________________________

" Ya Allah! My legs are hurting! I could have used the lift" Hoorain kept both her hands on her hip.

She walked towards the storeroom and found it half-opened.

" Why did Rebella ma'am called me here. This looks like a exact ghost house" Hoorain pushed the door while the door opened with a creaking sound.

Hoorain went inside but it was dark that she did not see anything. The room was dusty that Hoorain covered her nose using her hand. Suddenly, the door closed making Hoorain to turn back.

"Hey! Open the door. Who closed it? Ya Allah! Is there any ghost here?" Hoorain was about to run towards the door but her both hands were held from each side.

Hoorain was struggling to get out of their hands, but looked front when a dim light was switched on revealing the person whom she least expected.

"Ezza?" Hoorain raised her eyebrow.