11. My Own Personal Distraction

I spent my entire weekend, hiding in my room. Since those texts, I'd been on edge and Michael didn't come back over after he left on Friday. School was normal, except for the usual crap that went on. I had decided not to tell Michael, but I was beginning to think I should have.

Things were weird, but I chose to try and ignore it. Kiana wasn't bothering me, so I had to assume that she must be planning her attack.

I've spent so much time in fear of what could happen next and I'm just tired, so tired. The fear was beginning to eat me alive and all I could do was hope that things might change, but I'm not that lucky.

During school, so far through the week, it was only Wednesday, but I felt like a zombie. I'm sure Michael noticed, because he kept trying to communicate through eye contact to see if I was ok. He was acting different too, but as long as he didn't question me, I didn't question him. We know not cross certain boundaries with each other.

---

When we got to my house, we just lied in my bed together in silence. I didn't feel safe anymore, especially with that creep after me. I just couldn't relax though. I needed some type of distraction.

I sighed nervously as Michael's hand drifted along my side in a comforting manner. I buried my face into his neck and pressed a kiss there. Michael tensed up immediately and it was probably because, I'd never initiated any type of intimate activity. He usually initiates the intimacy.

I kissed up his jaw as his eyes watched my every move. I felt electrified, because I was in control. I kissed his lips and before I could blink, I was under him. He pulled his shirt over his head, then he lifted my sweater off of me and kissed along my collarbones. I was so lost in the sensation of his lips that I almost didn't notice him pulling my leggings off of me.

My breathing was labored as his hand trailed up the inside of my thigh while he looked into my eyes. My heart was beating rapidly as his hand met my clothed area, rubbing agonizingly fast. I whimpered softly as he continued relentlessly.

In a flash, my underwear were pulled off causing me to shudder at the chill, then his fingers were moving against me again. I groaned in shock at the feeling of his somewhat cold fingers.

I clutch onto his wrist in hopes that he would slow down, but no such luck. He only went faster. His other hand lay on the pillow next to my head as he hovered over me. He swooped down, kissing me deeply as slowed his hand down, and I was so close. His shaft was rubbing my thigh and I could tell he was ready to bust.

All too soon, his hand was leaving my heat and the rest of our clothes came off.

I was seriously so close to releasing and Michael sounded to sexy as he panted and fumbled with the condom a bit. I take birth control, but only for regulation during my monthly. Then again, it works as protection with the condom as double protection.

Once he was ready, he leaned over me, our eyes meeting as his stomach slid against mine and he pushed into me quickly. I groaned at the fullness and wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing him deeper into me. He gasped and moaned as he pushed forward and I held his neck as he kissed where my neck met my shoulder.

Then, he was moving at a decent pace, gradually speeding up. His moans sounded strained, and I could tell we were both just about to that breaking point.

I was moving my hips in time with him as I got closer and closer. My legs could barely hold up as he pounded himself into me. His practically laid on top of me, but I didn't mind the weight of him. His hands traveled down behind me latching on to my backside, holding and pushing me against him as his hips grinded into mine. The feeling was mind-blowing and I was seeing stars.

I was breathless, then all at once his breath caught in his throat as I began to come undone and he stilled, both of us releasing together. The feeling was unimaginable, then he started slowly moving his hips as he bit down on his bottom lip, groaning throatily.

When he came to a stop and caught his breath, he looked down at me and looked at me in what looked like shock and said, "Holy shit! I fucking love you." His voice sounded like he just woke up.

I smiled, saying, "I love you too."

He pulled out of me, and laid onto his side, still looking at me, and calmly said, "I think I loved you before I met you."

I laughed softly, and his arm went under me and pulled my body closer to his. I cuddled into his side and he spoke softly, "I hope I distracted you enough to calm you down."

I sighed, "You did better than that."

He really did make me feel better. I felt relaxed and unafraid for the moment.

I could never truly be ok if I was scared, but for now, I guess things were good, especially with Michael by my side.

---

During school on Thursday, Michael left before lunch, so it was just me and Ivy. I hadn't seen her much lately.

She was on her phone and she was blushing, so I said, "How have you been lately?"

She looked up with a wide smile that didn't exactly meet her eyes, but she did look happy, "I've actually been pretty great. I have a boyfriend, and I'm also happy for you and Michael."

I leaned on the table smiling and said, "Who are you seeing?"

She blushed, "His name is Collin Danforth and we've been together for three and a half weeks, I think he's the guy I've been looking for."

She sighed happily and I said, "Where did Michael go?"

The happiness disappeared from her face and she said, "He went to take of business. I'm not entirely sure when he'll be back."

I sighed, it wasn't the answer I wanted, but I guess I could live with it, for now.